šŸ“ Why are people posting about Hong Kong? [Explanation]

Link?
Would like to read more about that.
Becaus i never heard of that one.

Iā€™m sure the Commies would love the narrative of murderous rioters going mainstreamā€¦

1 Like

Hence my question for sources.

Yes. You can bet the Gov has undercover agents among the rioters.

Thats obvious af.

donā€™t need to betā€¦ provenā€¦

They donā€™t look like theyā€™re detained protestors.

Well, beyond gracing you all with my obviousnessā€¦ itā€™s also a statement pointed to the guy saying the rioters are napalming people.

That would be the point of the vid.

Google for Hong Kong man burned alive, I canā€™t post links apparently.

There are other news reports Iā€™ve seen of a 70 year old man being debrained by a cinder block and a woman beaten to death by a rod iron, I canā€™t find anything in English on it thoā€™.

Much like the government- hired goons who literally were beating people with clubs at the train stationsā€¦ interestingā€¦

The acts are inexcusable and those responsible should face consequencesā€¦ However the ā€œpoliceā€ have detained, beaten, withheld medical assistance and used chemical warfare against thousands of innocents and have undergone little to no reprimands or sanctions.

People are disappearing only to resurface as ā€œsuicidesā€, naked in the harbor. CC TV footage being withheld of these ā€œsuicidesā€ as well.

Now in any population you will find people ready to capitalize on chaos or take things too farā€¦ but the police should never be these people as a whole.

1 Like

I donā€™t support any act of violence, period. My point is that you canā€™t glorify one side over the other, no matter how much you may agree or disagree. I saw the exact same thing hapen in Ukraine 5 years ago, and most people in the West still donā€™t understand they were supporting skin heads. Not that I would categorize the Hong Kong protesters as such at all, but it shows you what giving people an unchecked license to terrorize can do.

Or worse, Israel - just saying, both are in a bad position. Antisemitism is another big problem, resurfacing in the West and a fundamental problem in Islamic countries which petty much institutionalize anti-Christian/Jewish prejudice.

Its nice to see people get concerned over the Hong-Kong/China question, but to be frank, if you knew China at all it was going to go down like this.

As I have said, in the remainder of the 21st century you get one of three political systems to buy into:

1. Western ideals of Humanism, borne out of a Judaeo-Christian heritage which supports freedom and individual expression.

2. Soft totalitarianism represented by China and similar governments where the individual has little to no rights outside of an arbitrary set that is not stable.

3. Religious theocracy oriented governments supporting one religion and exclusion and oppression of all others an few rights outside of those granted and revoked by some religious authority.

Given the rise of oppression of women and slavery i(including sexual) n the world, its amazing people arenā€™t more upset yet.

Then donā€™t support the acts of violence. Support the fact that a group of people tried to protest peacefully and literally were beaten, gassed and arrested when they did nothing wrong.

People donā€™t have an unchecked license to terrorize, but their supposed peace keeping force has become something none of them can trust.

Itā€™s fine to say nobody should commit any violence, but condemning an entire population because a very small few are doing despicable things and saying both sides are equally wrong is very closed minded.

1 Like

I dont wanne start anything but israle sucks.

1 Like

You just did - Israel is a lot better in terms of democracy and human rights than anything going on around it, and has equal claim to the territory. Just saying. Antisemitism is on the rise, no question. You donā€™t hear of homosexuals being throw off roofs and assaulted in Israel like you do in the surrounding countries for example. You folks need to take a step back and look at the hard realities and compare what really goes on.

1 Like

areā€¦ are you stupid? the entire point of what blitzchung was doing was to spread awareness of it. It did that, and now you are trying to shame those that are standing with them now?

1 Like

gatekeeping protesting now? what will the world come up with next

1 Like

Each generation we get dumber. We used to think be logic and with reasons. Now we think with our feelings and be very destructive about it. Eventually after we are long gone, USA may turn into a 3rd world country with possibility leading towards communist due dumb people.