Challenges Resetting

At least 3 of my weekly Challenges for sure keep resetting. “The Best Defense”, “Hold The Line” and “The Real Heroes”. I keep getting so much towards these and then they go back down… I am missing out on all this XP that will reset at the end of the week…

3 Likes

This is happening to me also with the same challenges

1 Like

I third this issue. I keep having my damage challenge resetting on me. It seems to reset in-between sessions. Meaning I have to deal the full 125k dmg in one playing session

1 Like

Someone said that if you go into a “while you wait” mode it bugs and resets your progress. I was having this issue too and I tried that and it worked and I was able to complete my challenges. It’s frustrating but at least there’s a workaround. Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Same thing on my side, several quests are buggy (reset, no accounting…)
it’s more than frustrating, weekly quests are the only way to get points (60 the good joke)
Making 20 quests available for 11 validated would be a little fairer and less frustrating if one of them bugs
Without mentioning the possibility of earning points otherwise (BP or increasing rewards…)

same here, what a shame

same. waiting for fixes.

I’ve experienced this too. Mostly with the 125,000 damage challenge. It was happening last week too.