Challenges not Counting Progress AT ALL now

First these challenges kept resetting and now they are not counting any progress AT ALL!..
“The Best Defense”, “Hold The Line” and “The Real Heroes” Continue to sit at 0 no mater what I do…

Challenges Resetting - Bug Report - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

So last week I didn’t get the XP/Credits and now another week I will miss out AGAIN!

12 Likes

It’s fine, double XP weekends are coming

That will fix all……looking forward to these forums filled with people saying they are not getting double XP -_-

1 Like

Same here not getting any progress at all for the healing part despite practically doing support for like 9 matches already

1 Like

Same issue here, no progress on a few challenges, including The Best Defense and The Real Heroes

Same here, cant do the mitigate and damage challenge

The WIN-challenges stayed 0 yesterday. Could be also me…hm.

No, seriously, I had my 10 wins, but they were not adding up.

same I queue for all roles and it stay at 0/10

same, healings arent getting counted :frowning:

same here and I’ve played for hours

Same here. No progress on a few challanges

But the challenges that reward you with credits aren’t being progressed, so some of us are missing out on already scarce currency because of this issue.

1 Like

I had few didn’t track, I though I didn’t complete it. But when I see the damage challenge didn’t increase I know we have the same fate right now.

Same for me. I’m so glad I got the battle pass, just to not be able to earn XP for it quicker. And give us 60 OW coin for this week if you’re not going to fix this! You’re robbing people and calling it a bug.

1 Like

Still having same problem for 4 hours now

Ditto

Its frustrating since weeklys are our only way to get coins as f2p. Last week I couldnt get 1 challenge cause of this bug, and many people didnt grind that much cause of the time spent on queues and bugs. They should compensate this in another way than giving a free skin, giving 10-50 coins it wouldnt be that bad for the time lost trying to do challenges.

Bumping for visibility

Same. And the missed creds won’t be given back to us ;-;

Same. When something is fixed, another thing gets broken.

Same here. Played for a couple of hours last night with friends, noticed challenges were not updating. Has Blizzard acknowledged this bug yet? I think a lot of people may be unaware of it otherwise we’d be seeing more posts. Adding my name and bumping for awareness.