Weekly Missions Resetting - Temp Solution

I’ve noticed my Weekly missions for damage, healing, and mitigation kept resetting and I think I’ve found the cause.

I think it occurs when you join a While You Wait Deathmatch as I noticed I had about 10k damage going into one then when I checked in the deathmatch it was at about 900.

I’ve played a few games not queuing the mode now and my Weeklies have not reset so far. So if you’re getting this issue too do not use While You Wait for now. I have not tested other While You Wait modes so they might be fine.

This seriously needs to be looked into especially with Weeklies being the only way to earn Overwatch Coins (without spending money) even if the amount you earn is frankly insulting.

Edit: Can confirm just accidentally queued a WYW Deathmatch and all progress vanished.

Edit 2: Not progressing at all now no matter what. Guess that’s one way to “fix” it lol

10 Likes

Thanks, this fix worked for me.

2 Likes

I don’t care about u being boy or not but I’d kiss u rn and then hug bc I spent 7+ hours trying to do this challenge and finally did it bc of ur post. Thank u rly much!

1 Like

I think it’s defenitely because of “while in queue”, but not playing this mode while waiting for the game now don’t do the trick, all affected challenges just show 0 progress.

1 Like

I’m having this issue too, and now no progress will track for The Best Defense weekly challenge at all. Fiance is having the same problem. I hope they compensate us for this with the coins given they are so grindy to get anyways. A Reaper skin isn’t really valid compensation since a lot of us are Support/Tank mains and literally never play Reaper.