Your Quick Match Algorithm

Getting mad? Not likely.

The self-inflated ego with the self pat on the back, yeah, you can leave with that garbage.

Sounds pretty mad to me.

Sounds like you’re reaching to me and I like how you did not deny the self pat garbage.

Like it matters if I denied it. You decided it was a self-pat, would me saying it was not change your mind? I’m not that naíve to believe I can change the mind of some guy being mad.

Yeah, ok. Sure Rambo, you saved the day.

Gtfo here lol.

So mad. And I’m not going anywhere, but I’ll be ignoring you henceforth.

Also, just a quick pointer:

Seems you’ve been mad at me for a while. Jelly much?

is it bad to admit you played well and helped your team achieve victory? lol

I don’t remember names but I guess you had some video clips in quick succession of you doing the same thing?

Seems like it to me.

Nonetheless, I didn’t remember you for who you were in the videos but I think it’s hilarious that you remember so much of me that you had an exact link for it. Sounds like you’re mad.

Ultimately, I’m just sitting you down while you’re self patting yourself on the back. Yeah, go ahead and sit down lol.

So mad and jelly! Hahahaha.

So rekt hahahhaha

Would anyone be interested in a Blind Pick type draft, where you can queue as a specific role? (Extra Exp/Gold/Shards granted to those that Flex or change their intended role to help the team.)

Thoughts?

I’m just not bothered taking a pathetic hater seriously. :slight_smile:

Haters exists and bothering with them is pointless.

“I’m the best and I carried my friend despite his mistakes. I’m so awesome.”

Yeah, PPPPUUUUHHHHLLLLLEAAAASSSEEE.

What’s pathetic is that you injected that self pat on the back in your post. So lame lol.

lol, Please, don’t make me laugh.

Yep, a mad & jelly hater. So obvious.

Yep, rekt and butthurt lol.

Please, this is so funny with that self inflated ego. Get out lol.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Whatever you say.

You really are a pathetic hater. Which is pretty obvious by your responses from that thread I linked.

Either way, my last response. I already feel bad for derailing this thread this much on a mad hater like you.

I’m not a hater, I just see self inflated egos and just laugh. Sit down, kid.

The mental gymnastics you’re running through is hilarious if you can’t see why I made fun of you in the first place.

Hey guys, my team was feeding but we won because my biceps are so big

Lol. No…just no
This has to be 20 characters long so again.
No.

We had forced tank/healer comps back in 2018 but that got removed as fast as it got in by cry babies who want fast unbalanced team.

I suggest you get your head out of your [redacted] and stop pretending that there aren’t inherently flaws in the matchmaking system. I’m happy that you’re so bad at the game that everyone plays at equal skill levels down in your ELO, but up in the real world QM is a [redacted] show.