Your Hero's Commercial Business

lol! I love this. You then look out the window and see Brightwing herself nibbling on the wing of your airplane. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Abathur’s Big Brother Monitoring, for uh… maintaining social… um.

Murky’s Shark Sashimi is delicious though!

4 Likes

Distancing, everyone is so scared on these forums, ban me! My hero would be Artanis doing all sorts of share swaps that are all sorts of criminal and all so very doggy.

I was talking more about Social Credit scores, but hey

Is your home looking dark and dingy, more like the dwellings of the void than a proper home? Don’t waste any more time desperately praying for the power to come back on.

At Holy Electric and Lighting, our experienced team of electricians will tackle any project with zeal and discipline. Don’t take a leap of faith. Call the name you can trust, Holy Electric and Lighting. Lighting so good, you’ll swear it’s divine.

4 Likes

Blaze’s BBQ and Grill - “Where everything on the menu can be ordered Extra Crispy!”

1 Like

Windrunner’s ‘Cleaning’ Service

Made a mess in the nexus? We will dispose of the bodies for you! Call us today!

1 Like

God dammit why did this have to be the best one

Need a small parcel delivered to you reliably and relatively quick? Tired of unreliable truck delivery services? Just give Dehaka’s Expendable Delivery service a call!

Our specialized service assigns several dozen couriers to deliver one parcel to you, thus ensuring a statistical probability your item is delivered to you, and sooner than you expected!

When you need it now, put a rush on it! A Zerg rush!

*not available in areas lacking sufficient ground vegetation or ventilation.

2 Likes

Can I interest you fellas in some goat cheese? :goat:

Don’t ask from which goat

2 Likes

Mrrrrrrrgle!

Mrrrgle mugh mregh mrrrrrrrr grgggle yech!

Grrrrgggl greggl mrllllrgggl!

2 Likes

I’d take some Goat Milk *horny

1 Like

Lucio’s skating rink is open for business.

Nova is here to so that Anduin can ask her to hold hands in the most awkward way possible while his voice cracks.

2 Likes

I mean… my hero does have a business.

Sophisticated Huntress for hire

No bounty too dangerous, no cause too evil, if you’ve got the money she’ll remove the thorn in your side

2 Likes