Your Hero's Commercial Business

Welcome to Swap Airlines! Please keep your arms and legs inside the Prism at all times. We hope you enjoy your flight!

Edit: Feel free to choose a Hero and make a Commercial Product/Business for them!

14 Likes

That one had me.

Maybe I should also make my own BW airline too.

Welcome to Emerald Dream Airline. My name is Brightwing and i’m your pilot for this flight.

In case of flight sickness while we hyper shift through the Emerald Dream we have puke bags for you at your seat.

In case of headage or hallucination just stay calm and our crew will come help you.

And most important. Do travel with a friend ! Emerald Dream Airline gives 25% off price for all travelers who travel with a friends.

Throughout the flight our fairy dragon stewardess will bring you food or drinks at your choice and our Pixle tv that you can find infront of your seat shows various movies you might like.

Hope you enjoy the flight fellow friends !

11 Likes

O no… you gave me an idea to make an Medivh airlines. Join our new technology it will take you to your goal in no time. :joy:

1 Like

Did someone say swaps?

2 Likes

Yes like in swap your hero :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

OK, I will swap Artanis for Ana.

And watch her DIE!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

Grandma’s evil laughs always scared me.

Updated Thread - Curious what other people would choose for their fav heroes

Well deserved , why was she standing next to the Garrosh

1 Like

Hey, I think I remember you from last night lol. I was the hanzo.
I’d like to thank you for the many safe flights you provided us that game. Nevermind the landing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

FRESH MEAT

9 Likes

Sounds good. I like fresh meat. You bought me!

3 Likes

Diablo Boot Company.

With our boots, you can charge into the fray and overpower any competition. Built for apocalyptic conditions, Our boots can even withstand fire and lightning and receive no damage at all. Stomp through the battlegrounds and make a statement with our boots.

5 Likes

need work? come to home depot. us peons got you covered!

1 Like

Your the king?
Well I didn’t vote for you.

Welcome to Li Li’s and Uncle Chen’s cafe, we have many varieties of tea, all 40% proof. Come for the tea, stay for Uncle Chen’s one panda show “Wandering Keg”.

Can you imagine hearing this after all cabin doors have been secured and you’ve put on your seat belt and Brightwing’s voice emanates over the comms? It would be like that ancient Twilight Zone episode with the gremlin on the airplane wing! :fearful:

7 Likes

Butcher shop with a lot of fresh meat

2 Likes

Lilis water company.

When I raise both of my hands and start to run please open your water tanks and I will fill them up!

Blazes mobile home rental service.

Rent blazes mobile home rental service can fit up to 5 people!! It also comes with a flamethrower!! Omg!!

3 Likes

Hello there, welcome to Spawning Pool Daycare; the best broodsitting services for your children.

We know no child is the same, that’s why our broodsitters are well equipped to deal with all kinds of children; from the little ones with explosive tempers to the ones that would make even the biggest and toughest men cry. And don’t worry if your child is messy with their diapers, we’re well used to cleaning dirty carpets.

Here we have all kinds of fun activities for your little ones to do. Like playing roll-around, knife tag, sky boom boom, and goo-skating. We also have an extensive network of secret underground tunnels that allows your little bundles of joy to be their inner explorers :wink: .

So what are you waiting for? Pack your child’s spawningsuit and head down to Char Street. Enrollment is always open and remember;

Tis always warm indoors :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And then the light turns off and you hear her laugh while you get airborne.
An the company banner name falls off and reveal the companies true name.

Emerald Nightmare Airlines.

2 Likes