"You were disconnected from Blizzard Services"

Anyone else getting this error when trying to open HotS and connecting? On open it sits at connecting then gives the error quoted above. Tried logging in manually and it does the same thing. Tried a scan and repair to no avail.

1 Like

I am having the same issue

I’m having the same issue this morning as well. Nothing on the BlizzardCS twitter

Yeah, nothing is working, cant get into several Blizzard games, Overwatch, Heroes, etc…

Same issue. really frustrating few days of trying to play Blizzard games

Same. Im checking and glad not just me having the issue.

Having the same problem. No solutions yet?

Yes, I’m having the same issue, can log in but cant launch Heros and also my friends list is blank, 0/0, do you have that issue?

I’m not able to login to see my friends list in HotS but my friends list isn’t blank in the blizzard launcher but show no one shows playing anything.

ok, gotcha, i cant log in either, sorry, i did mean on my main Bliz screen, my friends list is just blank. so i guess it’s good you can see yours…

Mines fixed now, hope you get back in soon

I am also having this problem.

Now I am able to get in.

Mine is now fixed too. It seemed to be resolved after I tweeted to customer support on it but they didn’t reply on it.

There were some auth issues earlier that have since been resolved. If there are still issues logging in, please do let us know!