You can still reach Trust Level 3 after getting banned on the forums

You are level 2 on US Forums.

Yes they are separate lol.

Oh boy, thank you so much for this, more likes makes me very happy! :rofl::grinning::joy:

Now I can bring you up to 5k likes very fast.

2 Likes

Can you say my trust lvl?

I always trust my doctor.

1 Like

You are trust level 2.

Read more posts, you might reach level 3 sooner or later.

1 Like

Can you say what I need to do to get 3? What exactly I didn’t do to reach it?

Oh, thanks.
20 characters.
Another question : if I was suspended / silenced on forum because a joke, will I get 3 lvl or not?
Edit: never mind, I got that I won’t.
Edit 2 : how can I check that I got a suspend or silence?

You should a get an automated message from a user named System.

If not ask yourself.

Can you still like comments and log in even after getting your posting privileges disabled for sometime? If yes -> Silenced

You can no longer log in, cast likes and flags all your interactions are now disabled and you have a red text on your profile? If yes -> Suspended

2 Likes

It’s not odd. It’s like Blizz CS meeting quota asap.

Said the before but there should be some kind of detailed progress meter for a lot of people to care more for this thing.

Why did it take me this long to notice this post.

Because it’s in the bottom with the rest.

So, do you use imgur for the emojies or something else.

Just use anything that can be used to link your images, like Discord, Imgur or imgbb that I’m using right now for all the emojis.

i tried using an imgur image here but no work

Try discord, just post a pic and then right click, copy link and paste it, should automatically preview the image.

im not a dwarf

2 Likes

TORBLERON, ready to work.

Yo, Sami, I’m pretty sure you’re mixing things up a bit, assuming the rules on this forum are the same as the OW forums.

There are 3 levels of “suspensions”: Silence, suspension, and ban. According to my brother Titanium, getting suspended locks you at TL 2 for 24 hours after the suspension ends. If you were at TL 3 before the suspension, you will automatically return to TL 3 after that 24 hour period is up.

However, if you get that “This user has been suspended” message, it means you are perma-banned and your TL becomes irrelevant because you can’t post at all on that account. Only perma-banned users get that message on their profile.

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419688509960355842/514887713392951326/Torb_POTG.gif

2 Likes