Would You Still Take Bloodlust If

Its base was nerfed to 20% AS and 20% movement speed increase, and lasts for 6 seconds while keeping everything else the same. Teamwide movement speed is already good on its own

Then the level 20 upgrade jumps to 45% AS, 40% MS, and lasts for 8 seconds. No longer will it last for 16 seconds (way too long), and it’ll be 5% higher AS and MS than current values. The range will be reasonable too if it doesn’t increase in range. Maybe buff to 10 range if needed, but definitely not 16 range.

A second option is to straight nerf the level 20 upgrade by toning down the range and duration to 10 range and 8 seconds duration

I would not for a measly 6 seconds unless the cd is vastly reduced.
Not while i have something better with tyrael’s level 7 talent to boot.

5 Likes

Right now it’s OP so what would you do to fairly nerf it? 6-8 seconds 2-3 heroes on both sides are already dead. The teamfight is over. 16 seconds with that long cast range is way too high

16 sec is too long yes.
6 sec would be too short.

In general, maybe, but that’s the base at level 10 time. At level 20 it could be 8 seconds with other buffs to make it competitive against his 2 other choices in the tier. Any longer time than 8 seconds and it’s too good of a rush down ult, unless a new hero with an area zone that prevented higher than average movement speed existed. Even then, it’d be a weak unless unless rehgar or teamwide movement speed buffers are used, and would end up like cassia as “overniche” to the devs. Even if he got no movement speed buff, 40% AS to teammates is huge. Lt. Morales gets 75% AS for one hero, not the whole team

Make it 10 sec at 20 and 7 at 10.
While we are at it give AH a cdr at 20.

1 Like

10 seconds is the whole teamfight and more. Either buff morales or nerf rehgar. We can start with 10 sec at 20 but I still don’t think that’d be enough of a nerf. Baby steps

I don’t find 10 sec at 20 more absurd than some other ults of that row to be honest.
Also buff MORALES yes.