Worst Tracer Guide Ever™

waterlong I am so sorry for using your funny to make mine, I promise I will pay you with Nexus Shards.

this a joke no bully

Tracker is a defunct character in the overwatch team due an experiment called “slipstream” in which she got cancelled inside of a plane from existing, tracker keeps appearing and disappearing everywhere though, rumors said all trackers are just imagery in your head, they don’t exist and they can’t hurt you.

Tracker is a large mosquito of the size of a mutalisk, her job is to pepper spray her enemies and then drink their tears of hate so she can do it all again, little did they know she doesn’t exist but they still freak out.

Trace’s trait is called reload, she reload pepper into her sprays for more spraying of the pepper.

Sonic Q ability is called generic dash, she run faster for one millisecond and break the sound barrier.

Tractor’s W is called slap, she slaps and brings dishonor on your family for the next few generations while dropping Ws everywhere, no Ls :sunglasses: :+1:.

Trees’s E tries to rewind time, it doesn’t work.

transistor’s heroic is lesser living bomb, that is all.

epic meta build please follow everything here:

Levels Talents

The only build you must play, anything else is for noobs:

Level 1 4 7 10 13 16 20
Talents

Each talent explained:

1. parting gift to let yourself live in their minds rent free
  2. leeching rounds for amplified pepper spraying, use all your blinks on cooldown to be effective
  3. focus fire is really good when you focus morales (also increased PVE damage)
  4. all heroics upgrades are garbage, pick anything to make your living bomb damage deal more
  5. telefrag has a secret mechanic in which you can kill anyone instantly if they were standing on your return point, make sure you ask your enemy to stand on it kindly, its in the talent name
  6. ricochet has the most synergies with focus fire and in the entire game, if you do not like ricochet its ok, you can pick “slap @everyone” and slap everyone in a circle.
  7. composition b-ee, it stings

Pro tips™

1. If you attack more they die faster
  2. Use pulse bomb only for wave clear, anything else is unacceptable
  3. “laser beam space alien high templar” is really good synergy with Tracy especially with his shields
  4. psychopathic dragonfly is the only good healer that works with Taser.

Counters

1. Any disney wizard in the game
  2. not being grouped
  3. There are no counters, she’s not real and she can’t hurt you.
  4. if you got spotted by crocs lady, just don’t get spotted
10 Likes

Davy504 wants to know your location

1 Like

Oh god, oh no I’m gonna get dishonored. :pensive:

1 Like

One might even call it dead bomb.

2 Likes

I fail. I can’t figure out how to pick my lvl 13 without picking a Lvl 10 :frowning:

1 Like

Tracers melee: I HAVE TO KILL FAST BUT BULLETS ARE TO SLOW

3 Likes

lol! I love this. I had a friend I once played with who by accident always typed her name as “Tracker.”

lol! Please don’t give them any ideas. This is a “perfect” guide, thanks for the laugh. I particularly like your suggestions for level 10. :laughing:

5 Likes

This reminds me of Quake. When players would appear within someone else they would explode in a shower of meat and blood.

3 Likes

That’s the reference. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh shoot! I finally got one!

2 Likes