Worst Jania guide ever

Jenna is the ice wizard of world of warcrafts. The quintessential blizzard charecter. Her feats of strengths include telling synvanns she sucks, making a boat fly, and generally doing more teleporting then walking.

In the blizzard video game known as heroes of the storm Jenova is nuclear caster who resorts to violence at every opportunity by mercilessly shattering anything with a red healthbar.

Jennifer’s trait is a chill atmosphere.
Hitting enemies with abilites makes them toggle RP walk for 4 seconds. Jenie hates walking and she resorts to 25% more violence against these enemies.

Jan’s Q is genaric skillshot.
Moving on…

Jainina’s W is Activision blizzard.
Activision releases wave after wave of soul crushing “fun”. This is how you really give entire teams the cold shoulder. With Activision, timing and semi careful planning is everything. The first wave isnt so bad but the pain really starts to add up with continued hits. You want to make sure your audience is there for every release.

Jaine’s E is her 12 gauge shotgun.
Unlike in world of wowcraft, this actually does damage. The shotgun is your primary tool for taking advantage of a chill atmosphere so if you get in to an argument with someone, end it with this.

Ice queen’s extra ability is the greatest thing to have ever been baselined ever.
Pyroblast coming your way? Sounds like an ice time to grab a cold one and chill.

Elsa’s first ultimate is blizzcon.
Blizzcon is a little harder to land now a days but if you can get people together for one you can hit them with the full force of Activision blizzard.

Magic princesses second ultimate is summon Ellie.
Ellie specializes in 2 things. One, doing way more damage then you think she does and two, no running allowed. If the red team is doing a bit to much running for jennas liking, have Ellie remind them that theres no running in the pool.

Heres random build that may or may not be good.

Super glass cannon
1 Fingers of Frost
3 Arcane Intellect
7 Ice Floes
10 any
13 Icy Veins sometimes Ice Barrier
16 Numbing Blast
20 any
Perma 20 spellpower and cone of cold with almost no cooldown. Bruiser melting sustained damage and really annoying root spam in teamfights if you can survive. Eat a nono boost if you want to have a good time.

Thankful and have a day.

23 Likes

The worst Jaina Guide ever would recommend literally anything but Icy Veins.
This is mediocre, at least.

Also I find Fingers + Intellect to be overkill, usually one or the other will suffice.

4 Likes

There is no kill like overkill.

7 Likes

icy veins is the meta, weird flex but ok

guess i need to let it go

1 Like

It’s so silly, I love it.

5 Likes

Dont forget to like, comment, favorite, and subscribe!

1 Like

HYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

FROZEN MEAT

6 Likes

I’m not sure what to make of this, but I do know it’s funny!

3 Likes

The damage bonus from both of those is multiplicative, so it’s actually pretty decent to take both.

Your Jane guide is bad because You got her name missprellde.

2 Likes

Looks like I missed the last patch when it got buffed, I don’t play her much any more but used to spam her a lot.
Did not know it had that spell power now, so they actually play well into each other by keeping her mana topped off.

It used to be one or the other but now it’s both?
I’m getting old.

Actually no, Fingers of Frost is additive increase, the arcane intellect one is multiplicative.

2 Likes

I died at this part :rofl:

2 Likes
4 Likes

A pretty fun play on the spelling errors. With full respect to all guide makers, it’s hard to take someone seriously if they can’t even write their main hero’s name correct. (Made it hard to read an Arthus guide on reddit)

2 Likes

I demand a Botcher guide, then a Beecher guide.

But whatever you do, don’t make it with I, unless you want to get banned for abusive chat.

From my experience Intellect works well with Lingering Chill as it gives you more time to apply the abilities to regenerate the mana.

The longer trait duration also means longer slowing, and more opportunities to deal the extra damage.

But its down to preference which mana generation method you prefer though, having both is definitely overkill unless you are spamming abilities and missing most of the time.
(and as others mention, it can be for the spell power only)

Except for Jainina. That’s her sweetheart name.

2 Likes

…Batcher?

[The sad thing is I didn’t make that, it exists on the internet for some reason]

1 Like

Thanks for teaching me how to play Jeanina

1 Like