Will we ever see Grom in Hots?

I’m all for more heroes done right. I just don’t want to see them give Hogger’s kit to Grom.

1 Like

Hero releases are a no Orc* zone. Orcs* go home.

*Warcraft humans and elves(both kinds) also.

1 Like

Anduin has just come out. By the new release schedule, you would have like at least 4 months before finding out.

omg realy, why should hero kid for someone else, be Groms. I realy dont know what hero Hogger is, i dont even know him. But i highly doesnt agree that if now relesess take four month to do new chara, they in final give it to someone else. thats BS

Blackhand before grom.

They changed one of garrosh’s skins to improve clarity like they did with amazon nova before releasing cassia

that is a bug

Yeah unfortunately it’s a bug. Even his eyes lost the glow. I would much rather have Blackhand, though. Much cooler design and potential for cool abilities.

Leave aside Blackhand, no Orc hero should join the Nexus before Grom. Fans are waiting for bloody 5 years and they finally deserve a proper Grom hero with a fine kit.

2 Likes

My wishlist

• Diablo Druid
  • Khadgar

Bonus: Baptiste from OW. And not sure about this one 100% how could he be translated into HotS without being redundant with heroes we already have. He looks really cool tho.

Ner’zhul would be way cooler, and has had more of an impact on Azeroth than Grom. He’s the orc at the top of my list.

we already have Ner’zhul as Arthas ( the lich king is arthas + ner’zuhl )

and i see many people complain about having many orcs but elive me non of this orcs we have make me feel like playing in bloodthursty orc
_Thrall is more like Thor or something like that summon thunder from his hammer and all that shaman’s magic
_Samuro is a Ninja Samurai orc who summon clones and hide in the shadow
_Rehgar well he give me the fantasy of playing the old orc shaman but not the orcish Warrior we all want
_Garrosh more like ogre brute then orc warrior he throw people and hit the ground to stun people …

so i think Grommash is the best Warcraft character who can give us the full fantasy of playing boodthursty orcish Warlord

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

Truth. I will throw my entire wallet at everything Grom-*******-Hellscream related.

…I’d probably be windmilling my hair in the middle of a hurricane shouting:

"HELLSCREAM HAS RETURNED!
THE WARSONG ARE SUPREME!"
\m/ >_< \m/

2 Likes

Ner’zhul is ok too but not now. Grom must come first. Community needs hype. That is the only way to keep this game alive and Grom is the best candidate for this.

4 Likes

There is a hero Q&A going on today. Grom fans… now it’s time…

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/bm90b5/heroes_of_the_storm_design_ama_may_9_2019/

4 Likes

yea i go vote for Grrrrrommmmmmmmmmmmash !!!

4 Likes

This so much. We need the fantasy of the orc beserker jumping in and hacking everyone to pieces

4 Likes
3 Likes

If Imperius made it, Grom will be added for sure in the Nexus. The issue is when.

5 Likes

I truly hope they listen this time. We’ve waited long enough!

3 Likes