Why isn't there a patch yet?

Sorry if my post seemed to be looking for problems/attacking yours.

Just meant to show people the context stats generally should be thought about.

Good point. I didn’t consider which comps each ult was taken against, since to my knowledge that can’t be filtered or figured out.

Say he’s facing, (for example) a Kael+KTZ at the same time in Quick Match*. I’d imagine Sound Barrier to have a very high win rate in this case, and High Five abysmally low. He can save his team even if they get chain linked, pyroed and frost nova’ed in a split second.

Or if the enemy is particularly heavy on CC but doesn’t have a lot of burst damage - High Five to perform exceptionally well.

*Doubtful combo to happen in any Ranked game, but may happen in high MMR QM

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/lrgycm/つ_つ_for_the_love_of_all_that_is_holy_summon_patch/goqv2ev/?context=3

We’re currently looking to release a balance patch early next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope they finally do something about Artanis.

1 Like

Blizz_DWarner

Heroes Developer

23 hours ago

distant sounds of violence and tea drinking

Scoop for Li Li changes.

2 Likes

Finally, lili rework, where she now has a skillshot Q.

1 Like

Lili rework and reclassification, she will become a deadly ranged assassine. :joy:

Her W will be similar to Raynor’s R2.

You got me there, Jesus.

1 Like

Li Li is actually Healer which was once Support heroes prior to The Caldeum Complex patch (Lucio rework).

I really hope we get an in game event soon. It’s been too long. Wtf? Oh and nerf Lucio…

We know that will see anything for Balance patch tomorrow that I would have much of these heroes.

Update: as Ranked season ended later that month I will collect per one Epic Winter skin. Boost seem to have that I would purchasing in tomorrow when expected to see these heroes that I reached Level 5.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/lw9q92/つ_つ_cant_believe_i_have_to_summon_my_own_patch/

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON SLOWING SANDS NERFS

Looks like Slowing Sands is going to be a bit less frustrating to play against for many people.

Also, looks like the patch should be at some point today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Omg omg omg! (SQUEEE!) :dragon:

All my yes for LILi changes/rework.

Blinding Winds is now on a 400 second CD.

What?

LOL! NOOOOOOO!!! This is wrong but it feels true.

Falstad mini rework inc.

Then it better deal 80% of people hp :smiley:

Given the number of counters in the game for burst damage, I would be OK with this.

Stupid, evil furball…

People are mad that some of us Lucios can end the game with top damage, top heals, top kills…

It MUST be because Lucio is broken. It could never be that the players are just that good.