Why do people continuously troll

Some tryhards classify everything that is not meta-conform as trolling.

I often like to play odd hero compositions when i play with some friends and the random player we get has to deal with it :smiley: We play a comp like Murky, Abathur, Gazlowe, Vikings so our random teammates are very confused. Surprisingly a lot of players are super cool and play along with it but ofc there are also players who think we want to lose on purpose. We really try hard to win, we just “draft badly” on purpose because we think It’s pretty fun to win SL matches with odd teams.
Every time we win the random teammates can’t believe it xD

This is fine. It’s also fine when even a random team decides they are going to draft a comp that isn’t meta. The problem I’ve had personally, mostly because I’m too willing to always fill, is those players who demand you take a role like main tank or healer. They will then turn about and take four ranged vs a dive comp and complain you can’t peel for them. Or after you have filled, take a level 1 butcher into Johanna or Murky on Hanamura.

Many people can be very demanding that others conform in draft but aren’t willing to do so themselves.

1 Like

@Minky gets it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Minky always gets it. She’s a BW afterall.

I kept calling my bw in the last game that just poped minky :rofl:

2 Likes

Problem with this is if you don’t communicate in draft and just lastpick it.

For me, I have no issue with a Murky, Abat or TLV.
I can play around it, draft around it, we win or lose, doesnt matter.

Problem is when the person is just silent in draft, writes nothing, prepicks nothing and then just hammers the lastpick with Abat or Murky or something like that.
0 team synergy, 0 interactions, bad map pick, etc etc…

4 Likes

I’ll pick something regardless of what people think so long as I know it will work with the team. People will complain about these heroes regardless of the situation. So, I’m going to lean on my experience with 58% win rate with hammer over the person who has no ranked games with her and 95% AI games with her.

Some people are so miserable they can’t stand to have people not suffer like them.
Like some emo manga character.

We live in a society.

lel…I do the same with Artanis, I think of them all as Hoku! As for Brightwing I think of Frogsaron, it used to be CopyPasteable.

But I like Orphea! weh weh!