Why am i getting put with new players?

I’m getting put into lobbies with players level 10 to 50, and the enemy team has level 500s to 1000s, its always insanely one sided and unplayable.

4 Likes

it did long time ago but now most new accounts are mostly smurfs so it make no sense anymore. Also long que time.

Did you stop playing for a while?

If this case is about QM, just forget it, it’s completely awful.
Two days ago I had a 25 lvl in my team, guess what? He ruined the game.

the game matches based on a ‘rating’ influenced by wins and losses and less so by account level; simply having a ‘high’ level doesn’t mean they have a high mmr.

Since the game typically matches with an averaged mmr for teams, if you have a low-leveled account on your team, the other side probably has one too. If they’re grouped, then it is either an experienced player playing with a newer friend, or an intentional smurf to split the mmr average between high/low.

However, since the average player isn’t particularly helpful on offering pertinent details on their match, they’re typically just looking for something to blame instead of looking to understand, let alone improve from the information offered.

2 Likes

The game has lost so many players and the matchfailing is so absolute that this type of thing is inevitable. Sometimes it works out when the low lvl players are competent lil blue guys.