Who's the best mage in the game currently ? 🧙‍♀️

I’m very curious to know what your guy’s opinion is.

Jaina
Li-ming
Chromie
KT
KTZ
Mephisto
Orphea
etc…

2 Likes

I like Chromie personally. I think her kit has a lot to it now. Jaina is just good overall and KT gets banned a lot for a reason. Orphea is pretty damn solid but I think Ming has more potential without team support.

Mage is a fairly balanced role at the moment. It’s literally a choose your flavor type of meta. Some have better odds depending on your allies or the enemies your facing. That’s a good thing because it means no single mage is overshadowing the others.

1 Like

These mages.

5 Likes

If you’re really good with said mage KTZ has no equal.

10 Likes

chromie is the worst mage in the game , and jaina is the best mage in the game .

6 Likes

They can all be pretty good I think. Depend of your favorite playstyle

4 Likes

I don’t buy the Chromie is the worst mage stuff. Jaina isn’t the best but is definitely very strong overall.

2 Likes

Mephisto:
Skulls for days
High mobility
High hp
Strong at 4v4 and 5v5
Powerful lane pusher
Best quotes

3 Likes

a good KTZ , I have to agree is scary to fight against.

4 Likes

I don’t buy the chromie is the best mage stuff, she is way to ez to counter and plays like a poorly designed guldan.

2 Likes

I’d say Jaina. Solid waveclear, strong burst damage with CC on top, not really mana hungry. She has everything you’d expect from a good mage.

5 Likes

I agree I think jaina takes the cake for the overall best mage .

3 Likes

I agree. In addition to the points you listed, she doesn’t have any bad maps or comps, and has the potential for some terrifying combos with RoF.

7 Likes

Majority says Jaina, I’m more interested in who is considered the worst mage, because it changes depending on your definition.

Nova, for example could be considered the worst mage. Probius could also be considered the worst mage, depending on how your definition goes.

7 Likes

atm Jaina is the best.

3 Likes

I do think KTZ is probably better then Li-ming , but seems a lot harder to master.

2 Likes

Gold and below: Azmodan
Platinum and up: Jaina

2 Likes

I have definitely seen this thread before

Top tier: Jaina

Good: Li Ming, Gul’dan, Orphea, Kael’thas

Meh: Kel’thuzad, Mephisto

Bad: Chromie, Nazeebo

Kel’thuzad is a pubstomper, but not actually that powerful if you don’t stack him.

3 Likes

I actually pretty much agree with this hero tier , thats how I feel too.

1 Like

Jaina since the day 1 of her rework.

EDIT - before that as well actually lol

2 Likes