Who should be the next Hero?

It better be a Starcraft hero. We’ve gone nearly 2.5 years and 11 hero releases without one.

I’d like to see a Protoss Tank (Kaldalis would make an excellent choice), Healer (such as Rohana), and Support (either a Sentry to take Tass’ old shield-bot role or Karax with Chrono-Boost and more map presence).
I’d also really like to see an Ascendant (Ji’nara or Ma’lash) and an Adept (Talis) make an appearance.

Aside from that, a Hydralisk hero that can morph into a Lurker as one of their ults would be awesome, and an Ultralisk that can pick between the Noxious and Torrasque strains as ults would be great too.

5 Likes

The same hero I say every time one of these topics shows up!
Baal, Lord of Destruction (Diablo II)

1 Like

either a starcraft character or al’akir. Cow king is also really good. but al’akir is no. 1 for me.

zerglings

1 Like

Really? When and where did they say that? I mean the next hero will most likely be from StarCraft (sc2 to be more precise, makes sense with all these 10 years and stuff), but after that? She makes most sense as the next WarCraft hero. spoiler She plays a big part in Shadowlands, and WoW TBC has been all but confirmed to return, and there were recent releases like HS Ashes of Outland and Wc3 Reforged.

Realistically it’s time for a Starcraft hero or diablo hero. Just no Warcraft or overwatch.

Ideally it’d be a custom hero I have but that’s the ideal hero that’d have almost no chance of happening.

1 Like

THE LORD OF DESTRUCTION, POSSESSOR OF TAL RASHA, CORRUPTOR OF THE WORLDSTONE, MURDER OF MARIUS, CONQUEROR OF SESCHERON, TRIUNE SPIRIT OF CREATION, FINAL BOSS OF DIABLO 2, AND THE ONLY PRIME EVIL NOT CURRENTLY IN THE NEXUS, BAAL! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I really hope this line is in the trailer when he gets announced.

1 Like

I would say to Valerian Mengsk introduction to this season? I would find another StarCraft heroes after Fenix.

2 Likes

I play many of these heroes mostly from Warcraft, 13 StarCraft heroes (Kerrigan may be next hero), various Diablo heroes & classes heroes (recently I play Leoric), all of Overwatch heroes with Mei being final to enter crash it. as for Orphea also I want for Qhira & The Lost Vikings I want for it.

How would Mercy be different from Morales?

2 Likes

Interesting to see you mention Kaldalis! Couldn’t we just use Praetor Talandar for that? A bit more recognizable than Kaldalis, possibly.

I would happily go for either, of course. Artanis is cool, but I want a zealot who’s made to just go deep and go ham.

The Flayer of flesh, the Destructor, the Exalted one, Lord of the Annihilan, Corruptor of the Orcs, Second-in-command to Archimonde the defiler, and Champion and Commander of the might of the Burning Legion, Mannoroth.

4 Likes

I want a Diablo or a starcraft one this time

1 Like

I don’t know who it’s gonna be but I have my Big 4, If I get these four heroes in the game the rest of the heros added could be from Call of Duty for all I care

Symmetra
Mercy
Broll Bearmantle
Gabrial Tosh

should be Reinhardt
but Blizz are throwing their hands in the air and and saying “meh too much effort!”

Buff for Gall like I suggested a while ago. Gall Rework, new idea to make Gall interesting to play

Otherwise I would like to see Garona or Nathanos from WoW.

All they said was they couldn’t make him work in a reasonable amount of time for the next tank hero (mei’s release), though partially due to the amount of effort. They’re basically going to sit on him until they get an idea and/or have more time to work on him. So he’ll most likely be a blizzcon release, much like Deathwing.

7 Likes

Talandar could work, but I’d really like for Talandar to have more of a Bruiser playstyle. He deals tons of damage and would have great waveclear, so I think someone else would fit better as a Tank, which are supposed to have more limited damage and waveclear. I just don’t think Talandar is the best-fit option for Protoss Tank.

Besides, I’m a bit biased towards Kaldalis because I already made a hero concept for him on HeroesFire.

1 Like

A Feral Zergling pack would be neat. Start with only 1 Zergling, but you can get more by collecting biomass from slain enemy minions and heroes, up to 3 extra Zerglings. Ults could be Swarmling Strain, which doubles the maximum number of Lings you can have at once and halves their biomass cost, or Raptor Strain, which makes them faster and gives their attacks a lunge.

2 Likes