Who should be the next Hero?

Wont be from Overwatch for sure.
I got my wish too, with a new OW hero.

I guess maybe someone from WoW, seeing as a new WoW Expansion is coming up real soon.

Who would u like to see for the next Hero?

* Cries in Khalani *

9 Likes

It’s ok. It can be a hero from Overwatch 2.

1 Like

I want to see Belial from Diablo

3 Likes

Blackthorne! Blackthorne! Blackthorne!
K! Y! L! E! HE’S GOTTA BE NEXT, HE’S GOTTA BE!
TEEEEEEEAM VLAROS!

5 Likes

Who would I like?
A brand new character (come and fight me!!! :stuck_out_tongue:) HotS originals FTW.

But also, Baal from Diablo 2, I know Azmo is kinda similar in appearance and maybe even the same type of demon? (IDK, someone help me here). But Baal deserves to be in HotS alongside his evil brothers.
That or the Cow King from the secret cow level in Diablo 2 as well.

Izsha from SC2 could also be very cool and unique.
Or Mengsk or Duke (they could be piloting a ship or something, á la Hammer), or Niadra too (Niadra may look very similar to Zagara, but nothing a good make-up can’t fix and her play-style and abilities could be very different).

2 Likes
  • Cries in Creep * //

Baal is my #1 right now. However, I imagine he’s Blizzcon material, and I’d expect one more hero before Blizzcon.

Forgoing Baal, I’d like to see a Hydralisk, Zergling, Marauder, or Colossus. Basically, I’d love another StarCraft unit-turned-hero. Hydralisk is the big one. I’m also waiting on Lady Vashj and Grom Hellscream from the Warcraft side, and Sombra and Reaper for Overwatch.

They’re both Great Evils, which are the seven lords of Hell, and unique demons. Asmodan is a Lesser Evil while Baal is a Prime Evil. I don’t think they’re too similar looking - Azmo’s based on a crab more than anything.

8 Likes
2 Likes

SC hero. Healer, support, bruiser.

1 Like

Lady Vash, but they pretty much said its not her.

My personal all time hope of hopes is the Cow King from Diablo 2, once he horned int the realm he would rain udder destruction on the nexus, all other heroes would have to beef up or Moooove over.

It would behove all of the heroes of the nexus to kneel before the lord of the COW REALM or be fresh meat for the cow king.

6 Likes

Baal, one of the Old Gods, Amon. No more damn sonic oc or original characters please.

5 Likes

I said it once and I’ll say it again. The Overmind. Core replacement hero. let’s make it happen.

3 Likes

He’d heifer-nitely be a fun addition. I could imagine him as a beefy tank, although I wouldn’t put it pasture Blizzard to milk that Assassin tag.

3 Likes

Itherael, please blizzard. Give me my last member of the Council.

4 Likes

Mei!

Oh wait, I guess I can’t use my usual response to these threads.

Hmmm… I would like to see it be someone from Starcraft, but not sure who.

7 Likes

Hmm…even tho I want Mercy, I understand we just got a new OW hero (Remembers 5 Assassins from WoW getting released 1 by 1)
Well. If not from OW, I’d like to see Overmind from Starcraft.

4 Likes

Loving the cow puns.

Yes that I want Mercy we just an another Overwatch heroes.
If not from OW, I can see Valerian Mengsk from StarCraft.

2 Likes

Baal and Ithirael are like that sibling you don’t invite to your room even though you’re getting together with the rest of your relatives. lmao.