Whitemane's legs are unnaturally long

does anyone else notice this? its really weird and offputting. she looks like a spider to me. I don’t understand why her legs are like twice the length of the rest of her.

4 Likes

Why is this even a thread.

52 Likes

I think hail just complains about everything at this point

15 Likes

I’m discussing a hero in the game?

Her model just seems a little off to me. Stretched out or something. she doesn’t look like a real person.

2 Likes

I’d drop my jaw too if she crossed her legs to sit down in front of me.

22 Likes

If you people went out more often you would know what types of body women can have. Applies to “Alex thicc” crowd as well.

17 Likes

I’m pretty sure real women don’t have 5 feet long legs

I’m sure the Elongated Muskrat with lots of money can change that,

2 Likes

Pretty sure you havent seen long legged women in heels naked

24 Likes

You probably shouldn’t be comparing her body proportions to Stitches or Murky.

13 Likes

I think Whitemane appears to look that way because she wears some tall high heels. She looks fine to me.

25 Likes

Get out. Her legs are hot. That is why she is dressed like that. Its straight sex. Her thong rides so high on her hip it makes her legs look way longer. Its like a sling.

4 Likes

I’m only 5’7 but have a 34" in stem… some women just have longer legs then the average.

14 Likes

Im not into girls. As an objective outsider, I would say they look, to use the term, “freakishly long”

This too, but main reason are her naked hips. We all know her legs dont end there, right?

13 Likes

You are quite good. This thread was a good one.
She is all hips a thighs. That one strip of fabric. Wow Blizz was pushing it.

The Whitemane witch skin seems like she’s wearing a classy dress with leg-show tease. Well played blizzard, well played.

Did you notice Leoric’s waistline is really thin too?

15 Likes
3 Likes

Meanwhile Tracer’s legs…

7 Likes