Which is your Highest Level Hero?

highest is 87

2 Likes

Sylvanas 155 / Nova 122 / Ming 89 / Jaina 76 / Valla 58

Edit: i don't play sylvanas or nova a lot because i want to get my other heroes to +100 too
1 Like

(Sidenote: Acc lvl 1290.) Highest Hero lvl 35: Diablo and Medivh.

3 Likes

i assume you’ve got so many heroes above 30 too! my acc lvl 1437
http://prntscr.com/o1eja2

Level 579 Genji, Over 2000 games played.
Level 60+ Malganis, Kael’Thas, Malthael.
-Malthael gets no love anymore since his rework a year ago, which was a blatant nerf, there was no need to make his AA cleave as that’s the whole point of Death Shroud, and it guts his damage since you can’t Soul Rip just a single target anymore unless you’re chasing, which outside of QM is wrong.
-Kael’Thas FlameStrike build is pretty broken by level 16, but he lacks mobility.
-MalGayness is considered a C tier tank due to his lack of untelegraphed hard CC, and pathetic ult choices until 20 (Carrion Swarm Upgrade).

Considering maining Zeratul next, as he seems to have a higher skillcap, and it’s more rewarding getting 4+ kills with him than on Genji, even if he doesn’t have anywhere near the survivability.

As for tips, if you want to main Genji and you’re playing draft, make sure your bruiser or other ranged DPS can do sustained damage to at least whittle down a heroes hp enough so that your Swift Strike can be reset, as it’s typically you’re only way out after getting the kill.

Current Hero Collection and Levels
https://i.imgur.com/BddwNgx.jpg

3 Likes

How is that even mathematically possible

One of these days we should team up so we can show people the power of the pandas

2 Likes

holy moly 590 nice number!

There are 86 heroes, that makes level ~860 with lots of 10s, ~1720 with many 20s and so on.

3 Likes

I just have almost everyone at lvl 15+.

3 Likes

oh wow that’s also very nice this is my list http://prntscr.com/o1eloe

4 Likes

My highest is Nova at around lv 173’ish, followed by Ana at around lv 103!

Currently trying to get Yrel to lv 50 :smiley:

3 Likes

both are snipers i like that love both of them i’m right now focusing on leveling ana to +100!

1 Like

Indeed! I just like that kind of gameplay, and they play very similar to each other.
Nova’s Q has the same range and travel speed as Ana’s Q, so that helps a lot in playing either of them.

1 Like

holy cow. That’s a high level on Sylv and Nova.

1 Like

i agree which is why i loved ana when they released her cause i played nova since my day 1 on hots she’s my top favorite and sylvanas goes with her too!

1 Like

lvl 590 on Genji… bruh. How long did that take?! o.O

3 Likes

Seems TLV gets no love from anyone, having so much Slyv experience, are the pros and cons balanced between Slyv pre rework and live state, as in she does other things better and some things worse or would you say it’s been a slight nerf/buff?

1 Like

I’d love them, but currently too hard for me. (Tho I played them years ago and I improved a lot, might retry them.)

2 years worth of stim-pack boosted time well spent.

2 Likes