Which hero of the Storm are you? [reddit]

They are haters, and haters hate for no reason.

1 Like

Hands glow with LUnar magic
No reason? Say that again!

1 Like

Well, they have reasons. Its just the double standards that make me upset.

There was a forum user here that once claimed I liked Sylvanas more than Garrosh as warchief because she has breasts, basically saying I sexualize Sylvanas. Canā€™t wait to see what they say after they see my posts on this thread. lmao.

1 Like

And finally, Sylvanas turned bad because of Arthas, it was not her will; Instead Arthas obtained the frostmourne (I think thatā€™s what that sword is called) of his own free will and became corrupted, so at the end of everything it is clear who is worse.

Stupid cucks :rage:

1 Like

Even Muradin was like ā€œnah dude letā€™s just leaveā€ā€¦ Then he died. :cry:

You want to know about double standards, how about the insane number of people who defend Sylvanas even now while they being the same people who were reeeeā€™ing uncontrollably during MIsts when Jaina was on the warpath about how awful Jaina is for hating the Horde, even though her reasons are a hell of a lot better then Sylvanas reasons for being a B

1 Like

Kelthuzad. Almost Medivh, but I just like cats too much.

I havenā€™t played WoW so I donā€™t know about that too much. I only read up on Sylvanas (and other big characters/things so I can piece together the story) and know things from playing WC3. Iā€™ll read up on Jaina and Iā€™ll let you know what I think.

This I do know:
Jaina had justification for her dislike of the Horde because after Thrall left, the Horde kinda went crazy. Also didnā€™t the Horde destroy Theramore? Thatā€™s justification in my book. Now I donā€™t want to connect parallels but Sylvanas hated Arthas for destroying her home, which is justified. And the same thing happened to Jaina but she canā€™t be mad? Yeah, thatā€™s a double standard alright. Sure sheā€™s kinda a pacifist but that doesnā€™t mean she canā€™t hate those who harm her or her people.

Itā€™s not the Arthas affiliation that has people frustrated at Sylvanas, not even me Itā€™s what she did in her quest for ā€œSurvivalā€ after Arthasā€™ death
Case and Point Teldrassil and literally everything sheā€™s done in Battle For Azeroth

Jaina wasnā€™t Just holding hatred though, when I say went on the Warpath I mean it in every sense of the word,
I actually read Christie GOldenā€™s Tides of War, the book that goes over the events before during and after Garrosh Nuked Theramore.
Near the end Jaina is a literal inch from sending a tidal wave and destroying all of Orgrimar and only being compared to Arthas brings her to her senses.
It was bonkers I lvoe that book to pieces, Jaina killing an orc with a shard of glass will go down as one of the msot chilling moments in literacy for me
ā€œYou want carnage? Garrosh will get more blood then he ever bargained for!ā€

I support gun control, doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t like pew pew in video games.

People like Arthas not because of what he did, but because heā€™s a well-written character from one of the best storylines in video games.

Heā€™s part of the ā€œYouā€™re missing the point by idolizing themā€ group of fictional characters.

3 Likes

I guess Iā€™m Murky because I like Japanese cuisine (who doesnā€™t).

And even if I lied on every question just to get to Jaina, I still couldnā€™t be her because I canā€™t answer her question in the affirmative.

The Horde have 4 Warchiefs

1. Thrall
  2. Garrosh
  3. VolĀ“jin
  4. Sylvanas

Thrall has done so much for the horde.
Garrosh had so much potential, instead he got angry but took care of us.
VolĀ“jin just like garrosh.
Sylvanas: The Horde is Nothing. She just used us

Well I guess we canā€™t be friends
Oh well

More like Garrosh had a mana bomb detonated over the city, resulting in Theramore being essentially nuked. Also causing her apprentice to literally dissolve into dust when she touched her after bomb didnā€™t help. After Jaina was going to use the focusing iris(blue dragonflight magic artifact) to cause a tsunami to destroy Ogrimar while everyone slept. Thankfully Thrall and Kalecgos talked her down before she did it.
WoW Theramore Destruction - YouTube context

1 Like

I still wish she had killed Thrall in that encounter before Kalec showed up, then I wouldnā€™t have to deal wit htat annoying Mary Sue in Warcraft lore anymore.

The first one i got was ktz. I take great pleasure in the uninteractive suffering i cause and i like cats :3

All of these apply to me, but if I have to choose just one, it would be Junkrat.

Raynor - I like guns, yes.
Garrosh - All the time.
Kelā€™Thuzad - Cats are the best.
Gulā€™Dan - Once or twice in schools.
Illidan - Hmm :disappointed_relieved:
Yrel - Yes, Science Fantasy is a genre.
Zulā€™jin - Traffic is a @#%$^
Whitemane - I am now, now that she is here.
Greymane - Vampires, Demons and Werewolves, oh my!
Chromie - If only.
Falstad - Had long hair once, down to my waist.
Azmodan - 7 year old MLB player.
Junkrat - Explosions of any type are required in life.
Xul - Physical friends are hard to come by.
Alarak - Does that make me a smart person?
Diablo - Once in Highschool.
Blaze - Kinda a requirement being Brazilian.
Tychus - Typically, when Iā€™m alone.
Genji - No idea what that says
Deckard - Computers
Stukov - No idea what that says
Murky - I think I have had Murky.
Orphea - Being Goth is kool AF.

"Do you speak Russian? If yes, do you like/love to spread diseases?

1 Like

Apparently Iā€™m Varian.