Where's enable all chat?

i can’t seem to find it.

Because it doesn’t exist and, God willing, never will.

10 Likes

it doesn’t exist? i’m sure it did at one point. i remember talking to the enemy. why was it taken away?

The only place that All Chat exists is in custom matches.

From what I can recall, that is the only place it has ever been, but I could be mis-remembering.

3 Likes

For like a single patch during the Alpha/Beta (Can’t remember which) you had emotes that you could use at the end of the game, like in hearthstone. It was quickly removed though.

Increase toxicity by ∞

3 Likes

HOTS doesn’t have all chat, wisely it seems the Dev’s don’t want to blow the game up quite yet.

2 Likes

Custom games is this way :point_right::point_right::point_right:

1 Like

Lack of all chat is one of many reasons why HOTS is the least popular MOBA game on the market.

2 Likes

No it’s not.
Nobody is going to start a 14 gigabyte install of an obscure small playerbase Moba just to talk to enemy players.

Was this really worth a 3 year necromancy?

6 Likes

Then why did LOL remove it then. Oh yea becasue of toxicity. Also nice 3 year necro.
All chat is only used to trash talk enemy team like 80% of the time so why you think it would serve anything good in this game ?

The devs were already 7 years ahead of LOL on that part cause they knew better. Just look at LOL now after over 10 years of all chat they finally figured out it was a bad idea and removed it. Hots is only the least popular becasue it does not reward individual players the same way as the other mobas does and properly also with the lack of surrender mode.

1 Like

You realize League of Legends removed all chat right?

4 Likes

But… but it’s iMpOrTaNt!!!

Guys… don’t get baited :pensive:

Edited:

I think they reverted that decision or something like that.

1 Like

You can enable All Chat by going to: Menu/Options/Social and then select “bad idea.”

3 Likes

Sort of.

1 Like

Yes, that! Thanks.

I saw that a lot of people hated this change and I kinda agree with their reasons. The most popular one was that “most toxicity comes from teamchat, not enemy/all chat”. Based on my 2-3 years playing league I can say this is very true. I don’t think I ever had to report someone on the enemy team for toxic chat. In fact, all chat was usually very wholesome for me and also fun. But teamchat… oh boy, that can be rough sometimes.

But anyway, I don’t think hots can managed all chat. Heck, they can’t even manage teamchat.

3 Likes

This has to be Froggy right? I approve of the name change. :smiley:

I think it is, but I wonder if we have to use ‘Your Majesty’ from now on?

We might have to, or he might eat our entrails! I’ll take the chance and call him Brighty.

1 Like