When are you going to get rid of the weather effects?

yeah, lets play destiny 2, and by the way if any blue comes over this, i know one of you guys coded the ghost shell in destiny 2 wink wink

1 Like

8 guys were alive 7 died how many left? 4! :joy:

1 Like

it’s no secret that HotS isn’t exactly, uh, efficiently programmed. just turn your graphics down to medium and you won’t see most weather effects.

2 Likes

CORRECT! OMG! you are a GENIUS at math! PROMOTED!

1 Like

I don’t know lmao. I really wanted to set the game on max graphics but seeing this stuff just makes me cringe tbh. Its supposed to be easy and simple to run but Overwatch somehow runs smoother on my current horrible PC

1 Like
6 Likes

lol a blue in their own forum …dream on

1 Like

Cat do I need to buy you more RAM so we can ride our… roosters… into the sunset again XD

1 Like

HAHAHAHA YAAAAAAAAS! our “roosters” = Co…Coughs are so huge like holy crap we need to unite them again soon!

2 Likes

According to their new thread, apparently tomorrow with the balance patch.

1 Like

thank god for that! tomorrow i can play hots again wuuhuuuuuuu!

8 Likes

Yay! They’re gone! Good riddance!

1 Like

I think that the upcoming balance patch has seen here soon.

1 Like

I’ve got zero issues with lower specs besides a one time (like it happens in one match and then never again the entire game for me) hiccup with rainstorm.

So puzzled a bit… overspecced? Card issue?
/Shrug

1 Like

huh what do you mean card issue? what card? lol

oh great. goodbye anomalies. i hope you whiners are happy.

Anomalies were sort of fluff. The first two were fine, but didn’t really address the biggest issues in the game. The weather one was definitely fluff. Nothing of real value is lost by removing them. Especially considering the devs said at a set cadence. Actual valuable ones similar to the first two will probably come back, but only when the devs think it’s appropriate

The devs have always had an issue prioritizing what the game actually needs in the past and it’s good that they’re stepping back and finally looking to address more important problems.

3 Likes

shut it dude. the weather was causing issues to many player’s quit it now. i can’t believe trolls like yourself aren’t banned yet

3 Likes

No offence but why you have a 8GB ran when everything else is best quality? It is like having 4 GM/Master players with a clueless silver rank player in a party. The silver player will just drag the team down.

You need at least 16GB for gaming.

3 Likes

Graph one, I dunno how high end yours is but I don’t have one (solid 1060gfx 3gig) but I do know that drivers need updates from time to time to keep up no matter the card.

I also read from time to time how people with high end cards have issues with older games so it makes me wonder if blizzard just sucks at optimizing games for those.

Also pardon for late reply I went to bed.

E: overlooked the memory thing, as the dude above me says, you wanna amp that up to 16g RAM pronto. Albeit again shows blizzard lacking imo.

2 Likes