When are you going to fix the remaining infinite stacking heroes

ZulJin and Butcher in particular. You’ve reworked Lucio and Chromie but not those two, after systematically removing many other infinite stacking talents.

2 Likes

I can prove to you that infinite stacking heroes are not a problem

Look at Junkrat’s level 4 “taste for explosions” talent, most of the time people don’t complete it, yet it has a cap and i doubt it would be much different if it was.

Infinite stacking quests are ok as long as they are balanced with how they work.

P.S. How TF could you forget about Nazeebo when talking infinite stacking hero SMH

12 Likes

butcher is broken for age now, still crazy in QM, hit you at 720 per basic attack, often in party with an abathur… those quest need to be gone, you can’t balance snowball, and snowball shouldn’t exist anymore in hots.

1 Like

So can Gazlowe with Robo-Goblin and he gains 50 Armor and Movespeed

Your point?

6 Likes

my point is butcher is very more Dangerous than any other heroes, his damage output are crazy, you can destroy the core solo at end in 15s or less.

Robo gob and illidan do it even more easily

2 Likes

Feeds Butcher all game

“Omg nerf Butcher already!!1!”

:smile:

5 Likes

They just gave another infinite stacking quest with Anas level 1… :thinking:

1 Like

you are right and that shouldn’t exist, because you can’t carry, and feed shouldn’t exist in hots, more you lost again butcher, more you will be dead next time.

The simple solution is to play extremely safe against The Butcher. I think it’s cool that The Butcher is actually as cruel as it sounds. But if the opponent plays smart and doesn’t make stupid moves The Butcher can feel pretty powerless himself, as he doesn’t get the stacks so easily. I don’t think it’s unbalanced, you just need to adapt to it.

2 Likes

You can’t play safe all the time, someone will be caught, then chain and silence, then killed, and so the cycle will continue. I play butcher sometimes and its what i do, i can kill someone in 1 - 2 seconds, this is crazy, and when my quest is done, at 20 i can nearly solo the core before they can even teleport back.

You can, you always have a safe move.

Because they didn’t play safe.

There are lots of ways to shut it down. You can even cleanse it.

Because people will keep not playing safe and feeding the Butcher.

I’m sorry but this seems like a really low mmr thing. There’s a reason butcher is considered one of the worst heroes in the game once you get high on the ladder.

3 Likes

So what? The game isn’t and should not be balanced for quick match.

2 Likes

What makes Butcher broken is the fact that you can be chained and silenced while stunned. You shouldn’t be able to be CC’d while already CC’d in this game. It promotes spam and doesn’t encourage proper timing.

But Gall’s Bomb’s Away quest should have never been capped or nerfed. You have to stack a lot to get it to hit for 1k damage and even then some heroes can do that much damage without requiring a quest.

1 Like

Infinitely stacking heroes are to prevent the game from reaching stalemates for the entire game. Someone will eventually win if they keep landing zul autos, the niche is that they’re weaker early game. They aren’t a problem, there is no problem to fix.

(well unless it’s like butcher, he’s pretty meh but it’s like balancing that is kinda hard because he either wins hard or doesn’t win, nothing to do with the infinite meat tho)

2 Likes

Zag has infinite stacking too, but it’s slow to build up to any meaningful damage. If you let the game drag on though, it will eventually punish you.

2 Likes

I couldn’t disagree more… You imply that a player should become untargetable while being CC’d? So everyone should know exactly the stun, root and silence duration of all of their teammates abilities, which also differs for different talent levels, to perfectly time the next CC. What’s gonna happen then is that everybody keeps spamming the ability button on the untargetable target until he is targetable again and then land his CC on him. In the end the target ends up being CC’d even longer than in the current situation.

The Butcher is like Regigigas, he has a slow start, but once he gets his act together (Getting his 200 stacks) he is a powerhouse and quite frightening.

However, due to the fact that he needs 200 stacks, he will never be scary outside of QM.

No, just make it so if someone uses a CC on someone already CC’d, it gets wasted. Timing should be important.