What's Something you Wouldn't Notice?

If the devs ever decided to troll you specifically, what are some things they could change in the game without you noticing?

For me:

Replacing Leoric’s ability icons in the hotbar with those of Morales.

Immediately refreshing my fountain charges.

Spawning an Abathur mine in my path even though Abathur isn’t in the match.

What are yours?

4 Likes

Adding an extra green glowing orb to Kael’s model. It’s subtle enough that ill realise something is different, but too subtle for me to work it out.

Kael: You can see those glowing, green orbs too? Oh good. Thought I was starting to freak out there for a second.

3 Likes

whitemane’s legs :shushing_face:

1 Like

Probably anything map related that is part of the scenery. It had taken me eight years to notice the Harrison Jones reference on Tomb of the Spider Queen. That or I knew but just forgot.

Replacing the avatar of the hero I killed with a one that is not in the match would throw me off, probably having me squinting at the picture once I noticed it.

2 Likes

I want to propose a change that I would notice, but I’d be curious if 95% of Naz players would. Make it, so Vile Infection needs 300 stacks to complete. I want to see how many Naz players still take the talent at level 20 when they have only 65 stacks.

4 Likes

Enemy heroes and minions still dropping FRESH MEAT whenever I play a non-Butcher hero

5 Likes

the gem in whitemanes staff
a nerf to inquisitons damage… I mean… it don’t do anythinng anyway

chromies W being direction being invisible to the caster

3 Likes

Starting the music 1 or 2 seconds earlier or later in Blackheart’s so the first chest spawn feels slightly off.

1 Like

A slight increase in Tassadars mana regen
The real current change to Lili’s cup ult, if there was never patch notes to that I would have never notice.

3 Likes

The few times I play Li Li (mostly in ARAM as the only offered healer), I find Dragon Ult to still be more useful than cups. As you said, if not for the patch notes, I wouldn’t have noticed a difference.

1 Like