What is a good boy or girl name?

I will get my second child next year.
My first child is a boy named Illidan.
But i wanna name my second name to a Character from the Blizzard Universe too.

What are good names do you think?

Atm my favorite boy name is Varian
and my favorite girl name is Jaina

I guess if i had to choose some good names from this game so far: zarya, valeera, valla, jaina for girls and varian, anduin, and genn for boys.

Maiev if it’s a girl. It’ll make all their fights funny and in character. Alternatively I’ve got a niece named Kerrigan. Leah is pretty too and fairly general so people won’t immediately know she’s named after a Diablo character.

I’ve got nothing for boy names.

9 Likes

Lena is a good name for a girl. It’s pretty, fairly unique, but doesn’t sound too gaudy. That’s Tracer’s real name for context.

2 Likes

For boy Anduin, for girl mmmm, Maiev sounds good. Warcraft characters names sounds good for predominant English speakers countries.

Artanis for boy. And if people ask why just tell them it’s “Sinatra” spelled backwards.
For girl Sylvanas.

1 Like

Actually just about a week ago I realized that I know some girls called “Sylvana”… it’s an actual name here xD

Murky, regardless of gender.

Seriously though, for girls Jaina, Valla, Cassia, Valeera, Tyrande, and Lunara are nice names.

Boys Varian and Tyrael are pretty cool. You could be brave and name a boy Tassadar, but that’s up to you.

Congrats on your second child!

1 Like

Oh wait I got another one! Sadie, as in Sadism.

11 Likes

i know a man called Sylvano.

I think you don’t want a super gaudy name that the child will be teased over. Something relatively normal.

Sally (as in sally whitemane), Sarah (as in sarah kerrigan), Cassia, Jaina, Valla, Ana for girls

Leoric (maybe? leo for short), James (jimmy/jim)

4 Likes

Leah is good.

Think about “normal” names, so people cant bully him/her if they found out the origin.

Young humans hace no mercy and are evil

9 Likes

For boy:
The lost Viking
Nazeebo
Junkrat
The butcher

For girl:
D.va
Brightwing
Sgt. hammer
Zagara

5 Likes

THIS… is Jimmy.

4 Likes

Neutron.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of unique names that shorten to common names. It gives the child the option later in life to sort of choose. So when my son was born we ALMOST got Raynor past the wife.

‘Raynor’ is pretty unique and if he doesn’t appreciate the uniqueness or “pop culture-ness” he can always just shorten it to ‘Ray’ and his contemporaries will assume its Raymond.

1 Like

If your first child is Illidan, I think it is mandatory that the second one be named Malfurion or Tyrande.

Malfurion for a boy.

Vanessa for a girl.

1 Like

For girl
Tyrande
Varessa
Alleria
Yrel
Jaina

For male
Malygos
Kadgar