What happened to Whitemane? Please revert all talents/abilities to original

And this new Chromie has no competitive usage, Anti fun balancing is a mistake.

2 Likes

SamiSha UwU marry me

1 Like

10 Likes

Youre my baby and i love You :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

I don’t remember a country, where you can marry your “baby” :thinking:

6 Likes

Man, i have nothing good to say about the developers since i saw what they did to Whitemane.

The amount of ignorance that must be involved for something like this to happen…

Blizzard is an insult to everyone, including themselves.

1 Like

Blizz: We reworked Whitemane!

Me: You ruined an extremely fun hero is what you did! Look at her, she has mana issues!

7 Likes

Having old Indulgence back instead of the current insult by the same name would already be a good step back to a playable version of Whitemane.

1 Like

I don’t even play whitemane that much but I can agree her on release style was wayyyy better then current

3 Likes

That would require them to admit they made a mistake, and its pretty much corporate number 1 to never do that: “Always attack, never apologize” as Donald trump’s mentor taught him.

While I do agree that the original Whitemane was more fun than any of the last three reworks, I doubt they will revert the changes at this point. If you had the chance to read the sticky game AI thread, the guy behind the upcoming changes wants nothing but praise, but when asked who broke the AI in the first place and why it didn’t get reverted for a full year, no reply.

Comes down to personal pride and stubbornness.

6 Likes

Laughs in Malthael

2 Likes

you will get used the more u play her, now it’s easier for most to understand her, so relax is not the end of the world

Warcraft 3 Reforged - “Hold my beer!”

I don’t want to “Get used to” a hero that feels like garbage, (Even though I have because I still like her character) I’d rather play a hero that feels fun from the outset and remains fun to play the whole time.

5 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with her E Q build, but this community is made up of parrots who can only copy the current meme build and think that its the only way to play.

2 Likes

O boi, I could write an essay about this xD
Ye, WM’s rework did some interesting stuff but overall she is a hot pile of garbage at the moment. It’s not that she’s a bad pick, it’s much worse. She’s Boring!

I would like her W talents back but keep the default Clemency.
Cause Clemency was terrible in the old build.
Also Fanatical power is gone but… her new trait is actually kinda cool.
I would like to keep the new trait but add Fanatical power as a talent on lvl 7 which increases her ability power gained and perhaps increase the risk. Maybe she gets even more armor removed or she loses life when she activates it.

The old lvl 4 to get her mana back when she casts W always ensured hilarity when combined with the lvl 1 to get more healing for every Q you cast.
It was basically her getaway mechanic. While running from 4 dudes (as ya do) she could heal herself to full by spamming 4 Qs on herself until out of mana, she could then turn around, cast a W get most of her mana back and do it all again xD
It was the funniest thing and I’m sad it’s gone honestly.

I had the best of times hearing “YOOUUUUU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!”
An Illidan catches me off guard, I activate Fanatical Power, and laugh at his face.
I Heal and Damage him more than he can do to me and I force him to retreat.
Now all ya can do is run. It’s just lame.

In her current state WM has to take Inquisitor’s Prayer at level 1 or else she just has no mana. It’s really stupid, I tried other builds, she is worse than garbage without it.
And it’s a really boring talent which just increases your max mana over the span of the game. She should either get that quest by default added to her E description or give her another option to get mana.

Ye those are my thoughts, I played her to lvl 33 and since the rework she was really no fun to play. I started playing Brightwing for a while but now my new go to healer is Stukov. He’s really fun.

4 Likes

Or what if her W interacted differently with desperation? Something like “Casting Inquisition while at 3 stacks removes all desperation” to get it closer to high inquisitor and not the current clunky single stack removal

Having never won a game with Whitemane on my team please do. Current Whitemane is absolute garbage.

Remember, folks!

They definitely read these forums and value our feedback.

1 Like