What do you think about me?

I told to karabars alredy. He was happy about it.
Anyway when will you be avaiable to play with me too?

I wanted to ask your work shedule so i can planning playtime with you.

1 Like

You said you were depressed once. Take care of yourself! Your a good Artist and have a nice sense of humor.

5 Likes

Whenever I am on this acc. I played today on my main

1 Like

Oh right, you said this too. Are you avaiable for one round now?
Kinda weird that i have to ask through the forum xD

1 Like

Hahah and its the only way you will.
Im playing minecraft now with friends

1 Like

I see. If we talk a fix time (for example tomorow 20 o clock) will you avaiable?

1 Like

Is that “Kazma wants to play” thread or I’m missing something?

2 Likes

I’m sorry sir i have sollution, but i don’t want to share it here. It’s works very well.

1 Like

Thanks for insult.

Now better?
Okay, i have a list what you should do. This is technically a schedule (some kind of list). In the end you should find the answer by doing every step of it. I could do the 19 as my first step, but it’s wrong.
YOU MUST TO DO EVERY STEPP ONE BY ONE!!! This is the most important rule.
Here is the list:

https://i.imgur.com/HgODtEX.jpg

if i send an invitation do you accept it?

1 Like

Lets talk about DrLogan . And why his kharazim skin is not the wolverine

2 Likes

Nevermind. Let’s be serious for one moment. I really learned a little this and a little that. I can tell easily, if you have depression, or you simply burned out.
I wouldn’t like to share about myself information here. So let’s talk in private. You don’t have to play with me if you don’t want to… just chatting sometimes okay.

1 Like

I alredy joined there. That’s not private.

1 Like

I try not to think about you. It’s nothing personal.

2 Likes

I need more information to answer this question.

Time spent with the subject is not significant.

1 Like

I don’t really know you, just what you post on the forums so my opinion is very limited. You seem like a nice enough fellow and honestly I get a little triggered when your avatar isn’t Tassadar. It’s sort of like corn on pizza, it just shouldn’t be but you EU folks are weirdos so whateves.

3 Likes

Well constructive critism is good. But everyone here seems to like you.

In real life I had the mistake of carring to much about what others think.
I got bullied hard when I was 14
I still care about my ex who is already over me.

But to be honest. The only ones who’s oppinion I really care about are the onces who are still around. Enjoy being with me. Tread me with respect. I have good friends because I also show them respect.

At one point you have to still be socially acceptable. But if the random woman is looking at me strange. Fck her. Dont give about her oppinion. Maybe she admires you who knows who cares . Just accept yourself and the person you are . And you will feel a lot better in your skin.

(Also working out like 15 min a day helps)

I cant chance how things went. But just accept it and focus on the future. There is still many things to look foreward too

Hope this helps somehow

1 Like

Don’t be drama queen doc, everyone here likes you and you know it.

Also why to change something for yourself if you are already yourlself? Keep being the same weird dude doc, we like you the way you are.

4 Likes

My serious reply to you: asking this question to people online is kinda silly, and even if your intentions might be sincere it won’t make you look alright.
Ask that question to people IRL who actually know you. They opinions weight way more than all the replies in this thread combined.

5 Likes