What buffs/debuffs CAN affect DW?

I was playing vs a tyrael/DW team and I could have sworn the sanctification gave DW invuln (though that may have just been me… he could have just been standing in it but not affected).

I definitely saw DW get hit by a living bomb… though that mightve been a bug (I think it was from the lvl 16 talent)

Can DW be mawed by zag?

There is a list of some debuffs you can use on him.

1 Like

Deathwing can be targeted by any enemy ability, so Living Bomb should hit him or spread to him. He is only immune to CC, so Gravity Lapse would not work on him. However, if an ability has more than one effect, and one of those effects is CC, the other effects still apply. For example, when I play Artanis into a Deathwing, and I take Chrono Surge at level 7, I can hit Deathwing with Phase Prism, it will damage him, and I will get the attack speed buff. However, since he is Unstoppable, we won’t swap positions, but I will be pulled to his current location. This actually works well when I want to use E to gap close, and pummel him with Chrono Surge boosted Titan Killer smacks.

1 Like

Durance of hate does not affect DW obviously but it does spread the effect if you hit him with it.

1 Like

Blind, damage reduction, spell damage reduction, attack damage reduction, heal reduction, attack speed slow.

Edit- And stasis/time stop, but those are not really buffs/debuffs.

1 Like

Same with Blaze’s Jet Propulsion. Deathwing won’t be stunned, but anyone near him will be.

1 Like