Well just get rid of valla in aram

The title says it all. It is unfun to play vs or to have in your team. She completely dominates the game. Keep her in other mode. But disable her in aram. at 10 mins you get 600+ multishot on no cd. You are making the people dont want to play your game blizzard. Same as Wow and Diablo. We dont like Cod and we will never dump money on that game.

1 Like

Dafuq

She isn’t as annoying as Azmodan, Chromie, Zul’jin or even Falstad.

:smiley: You can dodge a big circle, you can dodge all of chromie’s skillshots and zul has no burst dmg. I’m not gonna comment on falstad - but he is super bad right now. 3 of your 4 heroes have no escapes, and chromie has a little % speed buff it taken at talents. But sure 600+ burst dmg, that cannot be doddged or creepblock it or tank block it, isnt annoying :smiley: On super low cd :smiley:

Activision already has a playerbase that are 10 times higher then Blizzard got now lol. Those player would disagree with you. AVB has like 100mio players now and Blizzard only has 12 mio players acroos all games. Thats how bad Blizzard are now compared to AVB

Yeah with candy crush and mobile games :smiley: Congrats to a true Activi$ion fanboy. Blizzard made some of the greatest games of all time. When activi$ion “bought” blizz, they ruined all of them. And force people to play the COD genre, which comes every year, with a new game … BLizzard games has 12 mil only, cause they killed all of their franchises for cod.

Nice trolling and bad lier. I dont even play Candy Crush but that must be your fav game since you mention it.

1 Like

It still has CD of 8 seconds? The talent makes it cooldown 50% faster, which means that 1.5 seconds of cooldown pass every 1 second. The skill has a normal cooldown of 12 seconds, so the end result is a cooldown time of 8 seconds.

What happened to all those “remove Li-Ming” from ARAM threads? Ming’s star has finally been eclipsed by Lady Valla. Well at least until they nerf Valla and then everyone will be back calling for Ming’s head again.

As the company that makes the least amount of money alongside King and Activision, more than one employee expressed that Blizzard was basically along for the ride

"Realistically, the way big companies work is ‘if you make them money, you set the culture.’ And Blizzard doesn’t make them money. Call of Duty does,

It’s not being an Activision fan boy (which is a very asinine assumption to even make at a HotS forum with the demographic who feels the most unfairly treated and has good reasons to antagonize Activision). It’s just cold hard facts that money runs Blizzard and Blizzard doesn’t make a lot of money :grinning:. Sure they make ground breaking games but right now it’s all dried up.

And don’t even lift your presumptuous rear and call me an Activision fan boy. I play almost exclusively HotS and SC2. :kissing:

1 Like

I’ve tried to train myself to just ignore people who make rather desperate claims or arguments like these. Even if you say you totally “hate Blizzard and Activision” they will still resort to calling you a “White Knight” if you said you actually, gasp, like something about HOTS.

2 Likes

like i said in the other thread, just give the multishot quest a 50 or 75 stack limit.
thats high enough that it won’t really effect the other modes
because they won’t reach those stacks until late in the game.
but for aram it would fix the issue entirely.