Use the "Overwatch Endorsement" method with Matchmaking

Oh im sorry, I was unaware that manners help you position better, get more skill shots, learn when to camp, defend, retreat etc…

News flash: They dont.

The overly sensitive army of humans are ruining gaming. Just like they ruin sports – did you know at some elementary schools they dont even keep score now?

Also I wasn’t targeting YOU like you are personally attacking ME. So change your post. Last warning.

1 Like

Woah, dont get so sensitive about it now, no need to act so defensively.
It’s okay that you were oblivious as to how good teamwork helps you further not just your performance but that of the entire team.

Good teamwork is a crucial skill in a team-based game.
Don’t see why anyone should reward abysmal performance and the worst case of reduction in matchquality.

Newsflash: If people don’t have team-skill in the real world out there in a team-environment, they get fired - There’s no protection there and no boss to tell you that youre perfectly fine employee when you insult your co-workers again.

I’m not sure if you’re trying to communicate or just making noices :thinking:

As long as its decay isn’t as harsh as in OW.

Levels 3+ can decay if you don’t get voted for 2 matches in a row.

If my co workers are doing a crappy job and making me pick up the slack I am going to let them know. I am not going to tell them it is OK that they are doing a substandard job.

That is what the problem is in this game, you try to tell anyone they are doing “not good” and you get reported.

So, nice try in your real world example, but you just made my point for me. So thank you.

1 Like

I think its fine to coach people, and not be awful while doing it. Regardless of how triggered you want to be cussing out people, it would not take away from the game to ALSO have a reward system that highlights good play type.

If the only tool in the tool box is a hammer, all you use is a hammer.

Having endorsements gives another option.