Unofficial Hero Spotlight: Anduin

Just out source the game to the community already.

23 Likes

It’s not bad for a beginners spotlight. Some energy is lacking, script could’ve probably used a few redrafts but it got the overall point across with some simple synergies.

Kudos.

10 Likes

At least they do that for Overwatch.

That Spotlight looks good, now imagine it with more experience and developer tools.

6 Likes

I’m glad community made this video to inform us about Anduin.

13 Likes

I liked that they used Varian as allied Hero in the spotlight and I also liked a lot Anduin’s recall animation (him playing Hearthstone).

8 Likes

good video
i think Blizzard wil release official spotlight for Anduin in his release day “live”

3 Likes

lol i love this omg his abilities are so girly lol
i love this game and i love being part of this siege
never in my life would i have imagined that we would be doing what we do
omg i was going to press reply already but i am still smiling because of the pew pew flashy flashy and the femenine running and yeah it looks weird but if you had left the other arms animation it would be like… they would understand and that would be like proof and stuff… remember, if we move slow we will get far… if we move fast they will notice and that would be it and bla bla bla

I can appreciate the effort but it’s just not the same.

2 Likes

i think Blizzard wil release official spotlight for Anduin in his release day “live”

There was a time where a game’s “community” was the only place to go for this kind of thing.

1 Like

This is actually good. A few tweaks here and there but you did a good job. Thanks man

1 Like

I think kevin would approve this spotlight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t watch the video, I thought it was an official spotlight, so is the Hero coming next week anyone know?

It came out with today’s patch

Nice, I can’t wait to play it when I get home. He seems fun.

Just to make certain: Voiceover was McIntyre, right ?, yeah, it’s not Kevin the master a.k.a. Cloaken a.k.a. most-badass voiceover narrator ever :smiley:

Quite decent but think they could’ve chosen a less annoying background music tbh

Bookmarked your post to check and see if you were right and good job man, you called it.

1 Like

This seems to start being a thing since caldeum complex, the event video was released on the Live instead of PTR