Trash game with terrible matchmaker

4 loses in a row, all matches enemy team of smurfs or 1000 lvl + vs mine with trolls newbies lvl 15 etc. This moba hits rock bottom ,nothing can save this abomination.

7 Likes

“Forced loss” is very rare in hots, but I fully agree with one thing in your rant.

If your level 15’s are newbies and the enemy’s level 15 are dia + smurfs, you have automatically lost the game at loading screen.

1 Like

i feel sorry for you and any new player to the game that has to deal with such a terrible matchmaker like this one. it’s unfair but nothing can do about it unfortunately since the game is dying…

OK well, this means nothing. Truly.

I understand feeling frustrated at a losing streak. It is only natural. On the other hand, I look forward to your thread raging against match-making when you are on a winning streak! :wink:

1 Like
  1. Player level is meaningless.

2. Losing games doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with the matchmaker. If you won 4 games in a row, you wouldn’t be complaining.

1 Like

Ofc no one complain when they get win steaks. Who would do that lol.

Faced a 2.8k lvl Leoric as Rexxar the other day. I usually like to face Rexxar as Leoric, and I’m not a fan of the later when I am Rexxar. But it was such an easy matchup. They played with bare mediocre skill.

Some times, 6 loses in a row, sometimes 6 wins in a row, sometimes win then lose… isn’t that the same for most games with win/lose end results?

the losing 8 in a row turns me off this game honestly im at 53 percent idk how cus ifeel lik i lost 80percent of my matches