Tracer needs to go back to the trash bin

Yeah I can clearly see that, thanks for being open up about it.

Anyways, if you want some hero analysis on Tracer and why she needs re-adjustments, hit me up.

sami#22329

calling me a keyboard warrior while you yourself have 14041 posts on this forum alone :slight_smile: anyway reported for abusive posts

Am I considered smart if I post quote marks?

“Cringey”

1 Like

Where did I even called you one? :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t really bother, this person just lashes out randomly and don’t really care for what rhyme or reason it happens. They are off in their own world and the only thing which would draw them back to reality if you leave them alone. Don’t expect them to reflect, though.

Yeah, I can see that now, anyways, I will be working on my Tracer guide, so far going really well.

here’s a small preview I teased couple of days ago (content is subject to change):

2 Likes

Big bold statements coming from a DVA portrait :slight_smile:

I mean, you guys are like some weird bully squad. You appear in threads, report post and dump on posters you disagree with.

What’s that saying? Pot calling the kettle?

1 Like

Your point was massively proven

1 Like

Mage player calls for Tracer nerfs in Tracer thread. Typic…

3 Likes

I know, the forum warrior gang :joy::joy::joy::joy::grin:

1 Like

I was actually making a joke, I play bruisers/tanks :slight_smile:

you can call me keyboard bruiser if you want?

Funny that you call others a gang while you form one for yourself atm…

And how do you have Tracer issues as Bruisers and Tanks?

% dmg bomb at 10 lvl :rofl:

Where did I say I was having trouble?

You guys have the weakest flames ever, it’s cringe

2 Likes

The forum squad have shown up to bully you now, see they’re only replying to eachother? Super cringe

2 Likes

If you don’t have troubles why do you want nerfs? Her stats don’t shout op either, so… what’s your point? What are your reasons?

I guess you don’t see the irony in that.

1 Like

I don’t want to engage with you anymore as I feel you’re attempting to bully me and that’s not ok. Have a nice day.

Asking for motives is bullying? What a time to live in…
Also weird since I didn’t bully, unlike you who called ppl trolls solely based on their avatar choices and being mean to everyone who has a different opinion than yours.

I just wanted a real discussion with you, but if you don’t want to have one… Bye I guess…

3 Likes

woooow
If i would not came to the forums, then i would miss this. hmmm sometimes i make good decisions after all.

2 Likes