Top 10 Wins/Loss Percentage

Good wave clear and a point and click root also makes wonders in a game mode where heroes with CC has higher chance of winning then others.

1 Like

The root isn’t that strong on its own and Amplify Damage isn’t a very attractive talent, it is mostly used as a focus-kill command for your skeletons. If you want to catch easy targets, there are many other better abilities which trigger faster and possibly prevent the target from casting and fighting back entirely.

Melee Xul is at best a very situational build which suffers at a macro level due to lack of sustain talent. Full ranged caster with skeletons is much more versatile. With this playstyle you’ll treat W as waveclear/panic button. In the madness of QM I barely even use it in teamfights against other players.

Skeletons may seem a bit chaotic at first but are not to be joked around with. They deal a significant amount of damage while sustaining you, reduce damage dealt by victims and even block many skillshots in addition to the invaluable vision which they provide for an extended time.

It’s not really a hero you pick for fast and easy kills but to annoy and force constant recalls. While meleeing as little as possible don’t expect top-shelf Valla levels of damage, but you’ll very quickly notice the numbers go up during prolonged fighting. Here’s a quick example. This here was all just ranged Scythe+Jailers poke where I had probably landed less than 10 autoattacks over 35 minutes, not because I didn’t want to but couldn’t.

https://i.ibb.co/r48dX0C/Untitled.png

And another one where I also didn’t autoattack. A lot of soaking, very high hero damage, but a lot less damage taken (check the column). Surely the addition of white damage wasn’t going to help much against a very durable double tank double support setup. I’m absent from teamfighting for most of the match but I still rival Tychus’ output while using only half of my toolkit.

https://i.ibb.co/7JJmhMY/Untitled.png

This season (QM):
Tass - 83.3% (6 games)
KTZ - 75% (4 games)
Butcher - 54.5% (22 games)
KT - 51.3% (39 games)

Lowest (heroes that I play when I sense that matchmaking is about to force loss sprees on me)
Greymane - 40% (5 games)
Murky - 30% (10 games)
Jaina - 14.3% (7 games)

Weird how I’m able to predict win/loss sprees accurately enough to preserve a high WR on the heroes that I actually like, weird since MM is not rigged at all. 51.6% WR over 1809 lifetime QM games.