This game goes nowhere for me

Dude isn’t this like the 4th time? Just play whenever you feel like and play other games in the meantime.

Im playing Ghost Reacon Wildlands.

5 Likes

Playing Dragon Age Origins for 100+ hours already.
But I know it won’t last long. I will reach my “resting point” soon or later.

1 Like

But we can always talk about DaO you know

1 Like

I have finally defeated the hardest boss in the game on Nightmare difficulty by my Noble Dwarf.

And my Archer Elf deals 80-100 dmg (DAO)/180-200 (DA:Awakening) per attack.

Looks good, isn’t?

1 Like

Hero League was always like this. That’s why they had the goof off mode of Team League. Many of these problems as you’re aware, come down to HOTS losing popularity over time.

You’re probably a bit bored with it as you’re climbed to masters several times and well, it’s natural to get bored of anything you do often. It’s not helped with the slower update and release schedule.

Do what Gishki suggested and play other games and come back to HOTS when you feel like it’s something you want to explore again. I play lots of other games and take extended breaks from HOTS when it’s starts getting on my nerves.

6 Likes

Smurf and play all heroes you want
Its great like divinity original sin 2

1 Like

Don t forget there is a Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition and they both follow yoour DAO Story Line :slight_smile: Have fun !

1 Like

DA2 yes, but no DAI.

It does indeed. Congrats. Archers get realy high numbers with that death arrow in the end (all numbers goes bunkers in awakening). But the highest numbers on the game I took on my mage with mana clash. On awakening every single boss mage (and mages in general)had very large mana pools so I just one shoted then with very high numbers (over 2000).
Fun fact my only alt in the game was an archer ( i hate alts, I tend to stick to my main forever) but an warrior archer not a rogue, that i made out of spite just to prove to my friend that it could be done

1 Like

This, it’s what I did so I didn’t get burnt out on it like I did with D3.

Come back to HOTS whenever you want, but if a single game frustrates you this much put it down for a little while.

3 Likes

Most high elos don’t care they’re master but at least you have that

Dr. Logan could probably try to climb to GM, but that’s a large time investment. I know many of my friends who hit masters many seasons in a row, ended up losing interest in HOTS. Of course this was also after the end of 2018 when new content also started to slow down.

1 Like

What were their reasons for losing interest?

They all had different reasons of course. Some didn’t want to invest the time to climb to GM. Most of them hated the Abusive Chat report system. It tended to punish them more as they played almost everyday.

There was also the slow down of content after HOTS going into maintenance mode in late 2018. I think too, just a certain level of boredom, most people lose interest in games eventually. Many had been here since alpha/beta so it’s understandable.

yea i feel the same sometimes, thats why i only play hots every 3 days, to get 3 full missions, and in one day i coplete them, then i switch to diablo3

yeah i sometimes have it, specially if i always play as butcher, or my team is full of clowns and i get stomped, or enemy team is full of clowns and i stomp them

i dont play too much SL because it’s quite stressful, 90% of the time i go butcher and ally team just goes crazy and nervous everytime i lock pick butch, also enemy team just hard focus me the entire game while my team ignores me most of the time so is a pain too, and as butcher u will blamed for the lost most of the times

actually i find ARAM quite entertaining, is the best mode for test and practise heroes i dont usually use (because i play butcher 90% of the time), and and sometimes I end up enjoying playing heroes that I hardly ever play

If ur so upset, we can play more. It might make u a bit happier :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree with you. Solo play has completely lost it’s appeal for me and with that most of the game experience.

I rarely play anything besides ARAM now, that in a premade often as well. I’ve all but given up on playing SL solo.

There’s nothing wrong with playing DotA 2 as well. I do too. It has much harsher competition due to a huge number of players, but it’s a good game. I don’t think a HotS fan has to automatically shun the other big two.

These are just video games after all. It’s not heresy to branch out and play many Mobas at the same time. Most people simply choose not to, because the time investment into a single one is overwhelming if you have good MMR and lots of cosmetics.

3 Likes

Smurf or not, I agree with this point.
It’s always nice to stop caring a little bit and play
You are good enough that you can shrug off the randomness of low rank, although I don’t think you’d fall that low.

That’s what I really enjoyed about my “smurf” and that’s what I mostly enjoy about my recent habit of Random Hero QM. Playing new heroes. Even if I usually don’t pick them up as I tend to win one more in SL then lose 4+ in a row, then write off the hero: Gul’dan, Cassia, Diablo, Gazlowe, DVa. You know, the heroes everyone agrees to be crap Z tier :wink: So then even though I enjoyed Junkrat or Hanzo, Mal’ganis, I just don’t pick them. But Tass and Qhira were added this way.

(… Even though you need 20-30 matches to start getting reliable stats. My Li Li is 1:6 this season. Still, my teammates could report me for picking a lifetime 0:8 Cassia.)

1 Like

When this game does not make me happy i just move on to monster hunter or stellaris that i play in between. No need to suffer here when there are 1000 of other games that would make you more happy then wasting time playing with clueless people.

2 Likes

Lol if doing anything makes you sick you should stop. I’m shocked you came here to have that info typed to you.

Have you never put a toy down and went back to it later? Play with a different toy to increase your appreciation of the original? Or the different toy you like more! Or do you just play with a toy over and over again until you get mad and smash it?

2 Likes