This game ...dude

Game ruined because of AFK, and since AI is so bad it just feeds kills onto the enemy.
Honestly, MOBAS are so infuriating.
Im not saying the person AFK is at fault because maybe something happened to his pc or something, but let me afk as well with no penalty since by nexus and 2 towers we won’t be doing anything else in the game.
Also, just found out Li Li can face-tank the entire kit of an Arthas and probably also kill him if she tried.
Woah, Li Li is so weak, such a poor state of a hero like some dude said.
Im starting to think Healers can solo carry 1v9.

1 Like

Ping the AI and they’ll follow you around. If you feed, they’ll feed. However if you stay with your team, you’ll be 5v5 most of the time.

I pinged the AI a couple times and I have no complaints. Tassadar was my buddy and we wrecked.

3 Likes

Wrecking with the AI only draws to one conclusion. Your enemies had the counter bot.

2 Likes

No, its not the only conclusion.

And what I meant by it is that the AI Tassadar engaged with me, disengaged with me and it felt like it was another player just sticking together with me.

My point is that the AI is better in my opinion.

2 Likes

When i see someone dc every 2 min in this game i wonder why they even play it. Fix your internet or play singleplayer game if your internet is so trash it cant even handle hots.

2 Likes

Rough but I fully agree. I had connection problems 2 years ago and I just flat out stopped playing HotS until my ISP got their stuff together. Why? Because continuing to play with constant dc’s is a really douche move towards the other players in a match.

Some people don’t seem to mind at all though, they happily connect and disconnect every 30 seconds and then blame Blizzard (even though nobody else in the game is disconnecting).

I had a few games where I DC’d constantly. It took 1 day of that before I upgraded internet. Don’t know how people can live with it everyday.