They told me I could be everything I wanted

So I decided to be a tank:

More like a meat shield.

8 Likes

Nice! I love body blocking stuff, especially when people thank you after.

Also, you play in what server?

3 Likes

I was expecting a Sgt hammer footage…

6 Likes

Suficiente para comprar mis servicios por el momento!!

On a related note did you try Li-Ming’s “bruiser build”?
It isn’t exactly that since it only comes truly online from level 16 but you can be scary in close combat if you do that. It really works the best in QM/ARAM environments where the comps are messy, tho.

Basically you pick Mage Armor (though Aether Walker is fine if you don’t mind spell damage), Dominance (though again you can switch out), Cannoneer (this is a must) and Diamond Skin (again a must if you want to be “bruisery”).

As you see there’s some variance to this and the lite version is really just a typical Li-Ming but with Diamond Skin. When you go the full build you can take some ridiculous punishment for your tiny health pool, though. I occasionally did this to reinforce our frontline lategame but ideally you’d want to pick Diamond Skin (and to be tankier in general) if your damage is already sufficient to do your job. This is why I don’t recommend this against tankier comps.

Either way it’s an interesting build and to a finally related note, teleport-blocking skillshots as Bruiser Ming can be pretty rewarding.If you have Mage Armor stacks then 90% of the time you take no damage whatsoever so it’s quite amusing.

1 Like

No idea, I just select “America” and the magic happens. Maybe cost east?

Yea and I liked it but to be honest Q build is my favorite one, to bad the level 4 talent sucks. While E and bruiser build are useful by having lot’s of pressence in fights instead of just spaming orbs from a mile away, Q build feels so rewarding to land all 3 orbs in the same target. No other hero has that mechanic and should be the card of presentation of ming ming.

3 Likes

Ah, thought you played in Brazil server (it is still part of the Americas realm).

1 Like

Charged Strikes just doesn’t fit with the Q build, period. When you pick Q-build you go for ultimate single target damage from range so an auto attack talent doesn’t fit for it. Besides Triumvirate allows you to spam your Ws almost as often as your Qs so it’s just too good together.

And yeah, while used to pick Q-build as a niche trick against strong frontlines recently I run almost entirely Q-build in my QM adventures to build my experience with her back up. It’s quite fun. I especially have a blast murdering people who think it’s a great idea trying to chase me.

1 Like