These are the kinds of people that i call idiots

no this is just a representation of the average of what I usually find while playing Hots, not just this 1 game

2 Likes

Sadly, but game is full of kids. And i don’t mean some 25 y old guys who acting childish, i literally mean 5 y old kids. If we only we could see age of a player and set minimum age restriction during matchmaking, it would fix everything. But that will require to register using passport and we are not asia to have such games.

well unless you come up with, say, 20 replays of this kind I very much doubt your grasp on the concept of ‘representation of the average’.
but whatever, throwing tantrums over REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEasons and actually typing it into chat doesn’t need to be some indication of anything so I’m willing to be surprised.

There are very few competitive people left in this game. There’s no pro scene ranked means nothing. The only people left are sjws children and triggered millennials. There are a few normal people sprinkled in but maybe like one in 20.

I mean look at this idiot above me. He might be all three.

1 Like

he was fed in literally under 2 min

I understand the need to share sometimes, but that’s what this thread is for:

I don’t get why anyone would come to the forum to complain about a single bad match. :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

You are free to think about other people and what they do. What makes the difference is when you let someone know what you think of them.
When my teammates do stupid things then i am yelling in my room about how F-ed up some people are but i would not type it in chat because it serves no purpose.

Insulting someone in a forum seems more legit compared to ingame because during a match people should focus on playing and show some sportsmanship. A forum is more a place to discuss opinions and so on…
That’s why i call the OP an idiot now for abusing the chat for toxic feedback in a video game. Nobody cares about his feedback anyway because nobody knows him. It’s just another toxic comment from a random person - sane people normally ignore such things…

1 Like

Maybe you should have focused the Butcher and let the Vikings do their thing. GREAT WORK LETTING THE BUTCHER FARM IDIOT!

There is a difference between “Crying” and venting, and your response proves you do not know the difference.

it’s like assuming someone is crying because they are sad, happy people can cry as well, just because X happens doesn’t mean Y always happens.

I believe you. I deal with things like this way to often as well. However your name and attitude towards it are not going to help. And it will do nothing but trigger these players faster and lead to more frustrating losses.

Love this!

1 Like

Much wow. There’s even a difference between crying and crying, no need for tears, emotional breakdown and a sad clown face to do so but you surely are aware of that. Care to elaborate in what way butthurt “venting” would be of any more value in such a situation than “crying”? Let’s just agree that there’s a huge difference here.

While we’re at exaggerating anecdotal evidence of choice you just proved you don’t know sentences start with capital letters.

Oh they do!? i’m sorry next time ill make sure of that i’m sorry sir/mam

1 Like
  1. Upload your replays on OneDrive or Discord.
  2. Copy the link.
  3. Type them here between two of this symbol: `

It’ll look like this: hotsreplayname.stormreplay

h ttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah29_xxFGpUPav4SfYfdKisQ0TQ?e=hzZjFq
just remove the space and that was the link I got

so …

• you get them into full on tilt mode during draft (sadly no chatlog here)
  • get trolled for 14 minutes straight
  • and cry about it on the forums

sounds like 11/10 mission accomplished for the TLV guy :joy:

seriously, better go take some yoga class or whatever.

1 Like

you sound very similar to the TLV guy tbh

but r they idiotz???

And you sound rather delusional if you believe calling out trolls that you just tilted and who pretty much announce they’re going to troll will get you anywhere else than out of ranked.
btw, your average game has a dedicated feeder right off the bat? And there’s worse games, like, that’s what “average” means after all?
I’d be genuinely curious about your drafting pattern but I’m pretty sure you’re the victim here every single time with that nick of yours and inclination to piss into gas fires.

My favorite is when we’re 4v5 and the objective pops up so I ping a camp and go take it so we get at least something before our dead teammate comes back while the 3 other players go on the objective, feed their brains out and then continue to ping me and rage at me for abandoning the team

This is almost every game for me. It’s especially frustrating because I’m always back filling healer or tank and can’t just solo them myself. Or when 2 teammates die so the other 2 dive in instead of falling back and doing something productive. I point it out and everyone rages out on me.