The Official Unofficial Off Topic Thread

Honestly people who complain about the microtransaction part of this game is kinda laughable they are so soft you can technically get everything in the game if you work for it, like any F2P game in a nutshell, you can also spend 0 cash in the process.

Sorry to busy working on your video.

Work work. Okey dokey. Zug zug.

DAO is by far the best game bioware ever made on a original property ( BG 2 will allways be my favorire)
I loved that game so much
Da2 was huge let down for me
Looked like it was made by ppl who didnt understood their own world and lore

1 Like

Honestly, if we can have Probius, we should be allowed to have a Zerg drone. It’s ability? Can kill self to morph into a structure and cannot respawn.

I didnt like bananas as a kid :banana:

5 Likes

I always see Ban Ana in your name instead of :banana:

Is that the secret meaning?

Yes very good! :smile:

1 Like

TFW someone asks who is chucklefish then the example of one of the published games by them is no longer so because the developer now self publish, in the same day.

Haha what a coincidence.

Hey did anyone else notice that they literally just changed the browser tab icon? I just noticed a tab I refreshed a couple minutes ago has the new icon but another tab from just a couple minutes before that still has the old one.

2 Likes

Forum got an update you say :thinking:

DA2 isn’t good as DAO, but better than DAI.
If DA2 had more locations, it would be neat.

I liked DAI better than 2
2 for me was very restricted and lost the atmosphere that DaO had
Your choices didnt matter and every mage that had a papper cut became a blood mage

I don’t care for them but I will eat them from time to time if I start getting cramps in my legs. I think it’s bananas they are considered a berry. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i like playing gta 5 online when i’m bored of hots which means most of the day! nothing more fun than hearing people rage in gta 5 vc when you constantly farm them :sob:

1 Like

I wonder when gonna start playing other games while I am in Queue, maybe Diamond? So far its so fast it takes about 30 seconds to find a storm league game eh.

1 Like

i tried to play in NA but was stuck in 800s queue solo btw where did all people go? ded gem… smh rank decay inc for not finding a game i blame ded gem

1 Like

Been programing a video game for the past 3 years. Just got told by the person who is doing my art for that they need to focus on their family (had a child so good enough reason) . I cant draw like her nor do i have the eqipment she has. So now im done with about 70% of the art being done and i have to basically scratch everything till i can find a good enough artist to replace her or start from scratch with the art.

4 Likes

eyyyy best of luck with that! hope you find someone who can replace her so you can finish your work

1 Like

I like spicy stuff. Taco Bell had a Ghost Pepper Fry Burrito then they got rid of it. =(

1 Like

This forum is so dead this thread happend

1 Like