The next Janitor Leoric (Fan-Made skin concept) is near! But it needs YOUR help!

It’s still in WIP phase :sweat_smile:
Was just asking where to send if when it’s good to show :smiley:

1 Like

It’s OK. You can send it whenever you like, i will add it to the poll. I rushed you because i thought it was done and if you turn it in late, the concepts may lose votes. :slight_smile:
But i will go to bed now! Hope i will be able to add your concept to the poll tomorrow morning! :grinning:

Shimada Assasin Genji skin, PLZZZZZZZ!

So many good skins its a shame that only 1 can win. :sob:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to vote as soon as I get time to! They all look so cool! Some I want more then others so I will make sure to take my time and vote on the ones I want to win! I wish I could see a close up of some of the ones with writing on them.

2 Likes

There are a lot of skins that look good… but some of those awesome skins are on Heroes, who already have a ton of skins… :thinking:

and I want Heroes with fewer skins to have The gorgeous new skin (so sorry, Frozen Queen Kerrigan :cry: )…
Think, think, think… :thinking:

Plus I wish I could have some of my ideas there, but I have no concept arts :frowning:

2 Likes

I had to give some pity votes to Rag. I don’t even play him but I wouldn’t be mad if he were the next hero to get a fan skin come real…or any skin really lol

5 Likes

It makes me sad that there isnt a single one for Medivh, Anduin (abaeit he is new), Deckard and Xul, 1 for Kaelthas, 1 for Kel Thuzard.
I would like more skins for all those

1 Like

Oh, i have just found and added to the poll 1 skin concept for Medivh and 1 skin concept for Deckard. They both look really great! :smiley:

1 Like

Now we are talking!!

2 Likes

I really want the Abathur skins, any single one of them they’re all amazing.

3 Likes

Glad you liked the poll! Hope you will participate in Round 2 on June 28th!

1 Like

I don’t see why I should vote for any of those. Just a bunch of uninteresting sketches.

I don’t see why your opinion should matter. Just an arrogant uninteresting person. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You don’t need to.

For you maybe.

But coming here only to tell this and nothing else… it’d be better to just remain silent then…

7 Likes

Like Karabars said, you don’t have to vote. :slight_smile:

Even though i’m not the artist of these art, i still feel very upset because you said that they’re “a bunch of uninteresting sketches.” Have you ever drawn with your heart and passion? I do! It hurts a lot to hear that the piece of art that took a lot of my time and a lot of hard-working to be made is just an “uninteresting sketch” to someone. And have you even seen the poll yet? A lot of pictures are certainly not sketches, but are great pieces of art!
Ex: http://optimal.inven.co.kr/upload/2018/10/11/bbs/i13451793602.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrlPOD6X4AASpbA.jpg:large

http://img.nga.178.com/attachments/mon_201901/19/-7Q5-34lZrT3cS1ww-2pg.jpg

So next time, please don’t call other people’s art “uninteresting sketches”. And if they’re really uninteresting, then just ignore them. Thank you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

im so inlove of turky murky, c’thun eye probious and fairystrasza, but the turky murky is a must have

3 Likes

Most of the skin concepts you mentioned have a lot of votes and will certainly get to Round 2. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

holy moly that inferno lunara skin… IS ON FIREEEEEEEE

Edit: wait what these nova / orphea skins tho :heart: ok it’s settled i voted on what i liked i’ll be happy with anything that’s being choosen anyway!

2 Likes

It is very hard to gather players for this vote. They should really officially tie it to Battlenet launcher.

1 Like