The new patch's A.I. is terrible

The ping was the worst part. Rag would teleport back with 50% HP with all the enemies dead even though I pinged him to follow me.

1 Like

Does the game show you this? I have never experienced it, as far as I can tell, and a lot of my friends basically only play against ai. If you can’t see it, it would explain why sometimes ai games feel way too easy or (much rarer) too hard.
Also, I of course agree that the new ai is really bad and something has to be done. (As a sidenote, I would love to be able to play Cho’gall once in a while against ai, or have him show up as an ai. Starting my girlfriend’s pc and having her join me as Gall then let her disconnect is too much work most of the time.)

Thanks for the replies guys.

Situation is still the same despite the small ‘hotfix’ they released about the camping thing. It’s not just that. I hope they’re on it for the rest of the issues.

If they can’t figure it out then HOW ABOUT A ROLLBACK, Blizzard? Roll. It. Back. To. Prior. To. The. Patch.

THEN, and in the meantime, figure it out. But don’t leave us in the dust with this horrible build we have to deal with. Jeebus guys. Work ethic sure has changed a lot over there.