The "it's obviously fault of someone else I lose" mentality

Let’s have fun with the most common response of this kind of people.

“I don’t care what devs say, 50% forced winrate is real, it’s obviously a complicated scheme to make me lost”.

I’m the best player ever and I don’t deseve to be in this league, it’s fault of the matchmaker for give me low league teammates and for make play against higher league players instead of people of my league”.

Please, add your favorite response.

12 Likes

“We have TLV so there is no way we win. Bg!”
stops to play normally and does everything to lose

11 Likes

I just read the developer response to “forced 50% win ratio” and to no surprise, some individuals are already fighting the dev and claiming he is wrong.

You can’t fix stupid.

14 Likes

Just right click her and she dies, you all should l2p.

I always liked the “Mocus Forales” memes.

5 Likes

That’s the mentality of most humans.

We have egos.

Actually you can. Though the quickest methods are not morally acceptable.

4 Likes

“My friends who are all top GM say I should be as well, but because I only get matched with potatoes so I can’t climb”.

7 Likes

At the end of the game they threw: “See, I told you guys we’d lose. Report TLV.”

4 Likes

but it’s true tho

My favorite is indeed the “focus healer”.

Look, as much as it’s great to get the enemy’s healer these people don’t measure the costs. An overextended tank is always the better price than trying to get close to the healer and likely overextend ourselves.

I used memes to defeat memes.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595355327507988521/712688299776409600/unknown.png

My favorite was a thread started by a salty someone complaining that no one was focusing the enemy healer, because they were all hitting an Arthas with an Abathur hat. Their comment was their front line should “just go around” the Abby-hatted Arthas.

Because “going around” one of any melee hero’s worst nightmare is just that easy.

5 Likes

They really think anything but their designated targets exist only for show and somehow if everyone wishes to fight the same target they can just skip over all the other enemies and reach it. I think I know where this confidence is sprouting from, though. When these “geniuses” happen to play backliners. They see a good dive and think it just magically happened. They fail to realize it’s due to the error of both them and probably their team that the divers even had that opportunity.

Basically the post history of Drothvader. Speaking of, one of my favorites of his was saying how awful his team was and gave a screenshot of how good his stats was in comparison. He was playing Abathur lol.

You know, the hero that doesn’t die and can constantly do poke damage to enemies even if your team is all dead.

When people suicide dive in and blame their team for lack of peels. And then yell at the healer for not saving them.

When everyone is pinging retreat but someone stays in and dies and then goes “WTF why did you all leave?”

That reminds me a Genji player that keep complaining we didn’t help him when he lost in a 1 vs 1 meanwhile we were fighting obj in a 4 vs 4.

1 Like

Maybe they disabled pings, it happens. Also the opposite can happen at times, people being slow to commit while the enemy captures boss or objective. That being said these are the more fringe cases.
I get what you mean.

Yeah, there have been more than a few times where the whole team is playing way too passively, and I vehemently disagree with their retreat pings. I’ll usually relent and not die, but I’ll definitely say WTF why did you all leave lol.

Another one that I love “we are losing because Genji is not killing their entire backline, JUST GO IN GENJI!!!1!”

:rofl:

it’s true though

Anub’arak charges in alone and dies for the third time lategame while team is getting a camp

“Okay, Jaina is taking a camp, I guess… wish she would actually do damage or something”

Me: “Are you saying Jaina taking a camp caused you to charge in alone and die?”

“…
…Yeah, I messed up… But Jaina, this whole game, …”

- The interaction I have with the hardstuck Bronze 5 player in the discord some of my friends are in just about every time he plays

Round 2 with the same player:

I’m playing Malf on an alt while in discord with the bronze 5 player playing Butcher, he doesn’t know I’m the Malf

Butcher charges in 1v4 and dies with Regrowth on and with me getting a 3-man moonfire for him before he died

“Okay, well this is the worst malf I’ve ever seen.”

Proceeds to complain about Malfurion’s build the entire game, ask “I don’t know what this Malf is doing” when I’m rotating and getting kills and pinging him to assist while he walks back and forth in mid lane all game, and then has me kicked out of the party after the game. Top damage/healing lowest-death Malf btw Kappa

When I told him it was me all he did was laugh nervously