The Boss Obession

I saw the replay and the big picture isn’t about boss obsession.
Your teammates were bottom pit bronze in QM. They’re like toddlers who think they want to drink a burning coffee.
Malf once tried to root a merc camp without the broccoli. He was the one who pinged multiple times the boss.

https://streamable.com/ke85s0

It’s beautiful.

1 Like

LoL, you’re only describing the situation. You’re telling me I can’t imagine how I might perform better than someone who is overly conservative with a gold level QM MMR. Tell me it ain’t so! I don’t need to be there or pretend, people steal bosses all the time. The difference between middling players and those that are better, are not capitalizing on opportunities that are in front of them. What have you got to lose when you’re so far ahead and you STILL have an advantage to rank and steal?

The push advantage is there whether you baby sit the minions or not because they aren’t defending. Curse damage is more defined by how well an enemy defends and can hold back minion waves from doing damage more than it is about how much damage you do. You’re overestimating the amount of damage you think you’re doing with a push that doesn’t need your aid and underestimating the damage you can do with a boss push and kills.

Yeah I saw it too, but wasn’t sure it was the right game because it was completely different from how he described. The enemies weren’t even doing boss like he described. So there would be nothing to contest or steal, who were clearly on the map and visible NOT doing boss. In that case, going boss was stupid on Malf’s part. But, regardless, there was also no one “trickling” in and no one really died except Malf.

But even still, the tank was stupid for not going in, if he’d had, he woulda been able to protect Malf long enough for the other members to come in and fight, whom were pretty near by. What’s funny, if Kami wasn’t so obsessed with the obsession with boss and typing, he woulda been able to easily get to group together and shield the malf.

Honestly embarrassing all around on both sides, including from Kamizombie.

Wow, that did go different than what I remembered, but that yeah that was it. I’m probably remembering multiple instances throughout the match as one thing. It was just a bad and frustrating match itself.

We had advantage for almost the entire game right up until they just started basing their entire strategy around the bosses.

And of course, mouthbreather above me wants to pretend he could have done better in that situation.

LoL, you were literally the last to fall behind because you were typing. You’d already got the keep, killed the minion wave for XP, the tank and healer already mounted up to leave. What exactly were you doing? So, instead of actually being with your team and helping, you obsessed over the obsession and got to do what exactly? Just shows how bad you are at analysis.

Mouth breather. 20 characters.

Hey Lucy, long time no see.

I don’t understand why he didn’t just keep going. He stopped to attack for some reason…

You’re pretty ballsy playing Zarya in QM lol.

1 Like

Nevermind the Malfurion, I’m more angry over the Garrosh in the backline.

This clip is crazy.

Again, what’s really funny is that we were doing extremely well right up to that point. They were a four man team and we won every team fight we went into.

But during the last part of the game, they just lost all confidence to push our advantages and centered all plays around bosses.

As for Zarya, I tend to random who I play; because it keeps it interesting for me. It also helps me have a general idea of how everyone plays so I don’t come on the forums to say “such and such is broken!”

1 Like

That would have been my first thought if looked at in isolation. There was failure all around.

But for me, it’s the fact that Kami was so obsessed what he perceived was the problem, he completely fabricated his own version of events, that was not only not true, but a version that made his decision making worse than actually transpired and defended it.

Not only that, but because he was so obsessed, he actually lagged behind and contributed to their failure.

At this point, I live in your head rent free. It’s ok baby boy, people can have different views.

4 Likes

just as good when ppl get the boss and then just ignore it and let the enemy team kill it mid lane getting zero value

2 Likes

I think the funniest part about that is how malf went into the bush and then waited there as if rexxar didn’t just see him walk into that bush lol.

3 Likes

Taking boss and camp’s with advantage is smart because you limit resources fof your enemies if and when they get an advantage. I will say I hate wiping the other team early, and instead of rushing down a fort everyone just wanders off and lets the enemies recover.

My question is why didn’t they just end? You’d rather fight over a boss then try to fight them, kill them, and then win?

Its not like they were incapable of winning a fight…

I think that is in competition with the Malf’s teammates standing on the other side of the trees, peaking through, as Rexxar, Misha, and Valla violate Malfurion so badly he started singing a tune.

Believe me, I tried to get them to push to win multiple times.

In fact, one of the most infuriating things I see in Cursed Hollow games is when we do take boss and some dingus pings the other boss. Push with the boss we just got, you mouthbreathers!

2 Likes