The 100% true and factual ARAM tier list

its actually " Zhu li " :slight_smile:

chen and murky in bottom tier ? what the hell XD ? i love having murky has an option in ARAM , march of the murky is deadly thing in there lol

tassadar without force wall, yes i agree, Tassadar with lvl 20 force wall ? put him right in S tier lol

i like it but i also have to disagree with a few things too XD but i guess thats what opinions are for lol

I agree. On top of being 100% accurate.

1 Like

You can fill in the energy bar yourself, you just need to build the right talents for it. IMO, a lot of Auriels relay too much on their team mates. your D is there to complement your own regeneration, not be the base of it.

The tier list meme of May 2019 is actually a good meme.

Unlike the other ones this year :expressionless:

Why are all my mains in the bottom 2

:cry:

Yo one game we literally chose 3 Li-Mings and we won easily in about two seconds. And cmon Hanzo is really good, too. Always top damage as Hanzo. Why is Blaze so low? Rehgar? And Tracer? When your whole team is dead as well as some on the other team and youā€™re a cocky Tracer (which I definitely am), you can turn the whole thing around by picking some rando(s) off ez

heā€™s only good thing is his stun and bunker.

rehgar is just bad in general for long sustained fights.

everyone looks at tracer. tracer is now dead.

Eh, he has strong self-sustain, and plenty of damage mitigation tools that work well against ARAM comps. I like the spell damage reduction on Q at 13 for all those annoying MIngs and KTs in brawls.

Not sure why you think Murky shouldnā€™t be there, same for Nova.

Both are able to contribute more than Tracer, thatā€™s for sure.

Butā€¦ to be fair, Iā€™ve also got hundreds of games on them, and happily pick them for Brawl whenever they show up.

Murky Especially. People ignore MotM normally, and they ignore it even more in brawl!

I havenā€™t played too much ARAM yet, but Iā€™ve never seen Sgt Hammer or Junkrat lose in ARAM.

Zulā€™jin, Sylvanas, Kaelā€™thas, Zarya, Li-Ming, and Gazlowe are pretty strong too, but not guaranteed wins.

Also, you know that youā€™ve just lost the game when one of your teammates pick Tracer, and especially take the Untouchable talent.

Nova, Blaze, Xul, and Tyrael arenā€™t great, but are by no means that bad.

Liked for the avatar quote. It is spelled Zhu Li though.