The 100% true and factual ARAM tier list

Julie do the thing
https://imgur.com/a/6vcdzhz

2 Likes

Lackey is here.

1 Like

Aurial does not belong up there, if your team is on the defense once it will stay there due to no heal.

4 Likes

Auriel is S tier only because of Reservoir of Hope.

How do you fill it when your team does not collect energy because they are all low HP?

How is Nazeebo not A tier? All the toads.

1 Like

IMO, Kerrigan way too high, Rag way too low

And, think Dehaka is placed way too high also, in fact, should probably have him and Sonya swap :slight_smile:

Uther, Morales, Brightwing, Li Ming are all beasts in ARAM. Zarya is S tier.

Varian in ARAM? lol

BUTCHER LMAO

2 Likes

low stacking potential for baseline quest. Toads aren’t even that scary.

you be a man angel and do it yourself. In all seriousness if your team is taking so much damage than take Empathic Link.

her combo is extremely easy to pull off and leads into great followup.

rag would be higher if he still had lava wave.

Dehaka is almost unkillable with the right build. The main sustain for Sonya is E and there is more than likely going to be at least a few interrupts for it.

you go oom very quickly for uther if you can’t AA enough. and same thing for morales, And if the enemy team doesn’t have enough slows to proc Physical Therapy than you are in even more trouble for energy generation.

doesn’t do enough healing compared to other healers.

Auriel is not top tier. Dva is bottom tier. Kerrigan is far lower. Maiev is not that good in aram either because of what’s good and that’s long ranged mages. Rag is top tier due to molten core. Probe is pretty trash because the enemy team dont have to stand on a point. Ming orb build is S tier.

Q build

W build

W build (and omegaspellshields)

Just wanted to comment that her name is Zhu Li, not Julie. (Unless of course Hoku’s real name is Julie) If you want her to do the thing, you have to at least be talking to the right person.

On topic, I am surprised Li Ming and Naz both aren’t higher than they are on the list.

3 Likes

I made one in 2 minutes that’s hundred times better and probably still not fine tuned to perfection https ://imgur. com/a/LXpDfGb

Arthas is lower then he probably should be with the caveat that very few seem to play Arthas as a tank, but rather a bruiser.

He has FANTASTIC sustain. Considering HOTS’s version of ARAM is all about sustain, any hero that brings great sustain to the fight is really, really good.

For that same reason, Gazlow might deserve to be higher, but, let’s face it, if Arthas’s sustain build is rare, Gazlow’s may as well not exist with how few people use it.

I think other’s I’d need to maul over.

shiiii i’m a fraud.

no one knows what her real name is, not even her.

Thrall S tier. uh huh sure.

Ofc Thrall is S tier. Crash lightning can out sustain even double support lategame. And EQ is not outrunable in aram.

:doubt: 20 characters

Pretty sure I now more about aram than you and most. I have 70% winrate over hundreds of games. Thrall is S tier.

citation needed 20 ch

1 Like

My real name is slightly embarrassing, as it is a part of a meme I try my best to forget about. To be fair, I was named before the meme came about, so I can’t blame my parents.