Terrible Interactions that are not "Realistic"

Biggest nonsense is Kerrigan E or Imperios Q which are drasticly buged when u dodge the animation, but u still got hit by abillity

You should try playing as Diablo, so you get a feel for how he operates. You will know when you can and cannot stun targets, and can’t safely engage. You’ll be surprised how hard it can be to line up stuns. A lot of playing Diablo is waiting for the exact right moment, because if he goes ham and messes up, he will just die. Very quickly.

That’s really the #1 thing to do. If an enemy is frustrating you, see it from their side. This will give you perspective on when you can and cannot be near terrain, or avoid going out of position against a Diablo.

2 Likes

Please add me and I can show you what people do to me. Even though I position myself very far away from the tank. More than happy to review some of the replays I have of diablos ganking me while there is an ongoing objective.

Just post the replay here, and everyone can see what happened and verify whether or not Shadow Charge needs a change.

1 Like

Can you tell me how? I’m more than willing to.

This. What kind of realism logic thinks that a Prime Evil Lord of Hell or a Godly Alien Queen would be having trouble going through fricking medieval walls and a bunch of rocks.

IIRC, I think you need a level 2 poster status? Someone fact check me on this?

You can use a file sharing service like Google Drive or posting it to a Discord, then copy and paste the link here in single quotes (`).

when Valeera was introduced Zeratul & Nova being a mistake and turned away because being a hostile realistic that saw I will go to more traditional quotes that Jaina & Li-Ming being the best heroes that I would play for it.

Wait what?? I mean i know there are a lot of bugs on kerrigan but this one its new to me, can you explain in a better way what happened?

I think ppl just fail to realise that this is a coded game where certain effects can still be applied to you even if you move some, because every ability has a timeframe where it checks that it triggeres or not and from that point, it doesn’t matter what you do next (and lags makes things a bit more complicated).

Just adding on to this, the way it works now is fine. In LoL every single ability that moves your character can go over walls. Even the tiniest of dashes or self-knockbacks can push you through terrain if you use it properly.
In this game its fairly intuitive, lock on moves that take a straight path go directly to the target, such as diablo or kerrigan, can go through walls. Moves that are the exact same as walking, but are faster, can not go through walls.

Obv other dashes/teleports exist but this thread was more focused on lock-on/targeted moves.

1 Like

A lot of peoples responses here dont make any sense but Im 100% with you. You shouldnt be able to swap or dive through walls or gates because then its like, why have them at all? No ability explicitly says “goes through walls” so why do some allow it? Im with you buddy. Its nonsense.

Can’t say I’ve ever struggled with what does and doesn’t go through walls, you just learn what does and doesn’t and learn to use/counter/avoid it. Seems consistent to me anyway.

And not that this is a ‘realistic’ game (I’ve not often encountered a lord of hell fighting a squishy baby fish thing anywhere round here) have you considered that he travels ‘over’ the terrain and not through it? If you were to view it from the heroes perspective I imagine him charging over a steep hill, as opposed to going through it

1 Like

Kerrigan literally leaps onto her target. You think a psionic god can’t jump over walls? Plus, this pretty much a nerf diablo thread in disguise.

The only point that I would agree with is the inconsistency of some obstruction based abilities like Sonya’s Crater, Tassadar’s Wall, Leoric’s Entomb., etc etc

2 Likes

So try to play against her, dodge her animation on E , u will still get stunned, the same shhh
hitttttttttttttttttttttttt is with imperios Q

When I see this responses I have 1 feeling. 99% answeres are trolls, or answeres from people who dont give sh** about the game. I wonder ,why so many ppl I meet in game are agree with me, And on forums I see only trolls who wanna make fun of realism.

Maybe due you playing at bronze 5 or something? (Don’t mean to be rude)
Besides, if you’re playing in a game where a Diablo is dominating (possible smurf? Good comp? Your team don’t have much counter to diablo? Who knows) then obviously they’ll agree that diablo is strong.

Most people don’t have a problem with DIablo because while his wall stun can be strong and painful, it’s incredibly simple to avoid by avoiding walls.

Not to mention it’s a single target ability, so he can only do it to one guy, and once he has done it, he has no methods of escape at all, so a wrong charge can make him extremely vulnerable. (I have myself gotten myself killed missing the wall charge a couple of times…)

And once he charges in he’s in a very stationary position so he’ll be an easy target for some skillshots.

4 Likes

Get down from your high horse your majesty. What gives you the right to label forum posters as people who doesn’t care about this game. Sure some are trolls, and some post stuff in this thread that seems to be jokes, but that’s because the topic proposed by OP is ridiculous. It’s obviously a “Diablo OP, pls nerf” or “Kerrigan OP, pls nerf” thread in disguise of the ridiculous concept of realism.

Realism was thrown away the moment HotS came to be. If it was realistic, would you think some walls can stop the Lord of Terror?

And I can’t take you seriously when you say Kerrigan is OP and you can’t Dodge her stuns. She’s the most :neutral_face: melee assassin. Compared to other melees, her combo isn’t that threatening and she still needs follow up CC. Can she be OP and wreck ppl when played by someone good? Sure. Pretty much every hero, including Diablo, barring a few exceptions, can be absolute monsters to play against when a good player is behind them.

Oh, like, Your friends?

3 Likes

well i have alot of games played with kerrigan, probably over 4k games played and i never saw this thing, also E doesnt stun it just does half pull, W stun and its easy to dodge, are you sure you didnt paid attention and just stayed in impaling blades skillshot? Or can you upload the replay where it happens?

1 Like

Where I said Kerrigan is OP? I only said, her animation is not working well