Teams Not Responding to Pings

What else is there to do? I don’t chat because it’s just filled with toxic mad children.

I can literally ping once every 5-10 seconds and no one will respond.

Camps never being done 10+ minutes into the game… I ping for assistance to camp and just no1 responds lol.

It’s a joke. I don’t get how these people are so bad. It’s if I don’t have a hero that solo camps btw in that example.

But I could ping DANGER or retreat like 10 times and no1 responds like they are deaf or blind… then die immediately after the pings.

What else can I do, lots of the times I feel like I’m playing with AI, maybe it’s just the weekend, I’ve literally lost half a rank just yesterday.

2 Likes

You should probably just post here instead of opening a new rant topic for same old argouments everybody already know.

5 Likes

you shouldn’t post at all if you have nothing to post about the topic on hand :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is nothing you can do about it besides hoping for a responsive team.

Your is just a salty rant. Of course you can’t do nothing if your team mates ignore your pings: there is no way for you to control their actions.
Your thread was just a pointless whine because you’ve lost some games so there is nothing to discuss in the first place: the Salt Thread is there exactly for this kind of topics, so that the forum is not flooded with them.

The only thing you can do to solve your issue is to find good friends to group up, in order to avoid random pugs (expecially on the weekend).

5 Likes

You should see the bright side, at least those aren’t bots…until bots ignore your pings too.

3 Likes

Wont happen. People here like to create their own thread instead of wasting time looking for one that has the same. The forum rules even say its against the rules to make multiple threads about the same but people here do it anyway.

That’s why we always has 10-20 threads about how x hero is op or why x hero need nerfs.

3 Likes

I understand them if you pingspam, I would mute you to, try to ping once or twice maybe?

2 Likes

That is why it is often a good idea in solo queue to pick a hero who can do camps, clear waves, soak exp etc. all alone.

Begging teammates, it turns out, is not a very viable strategy especially in low-mid ranks.

2 Likes

Ping HARDER!

1 Like

I had a Nazeebo who today never took a single camp or and when i pinged him to do them while object had not spawned yet he just ignored and continued farming stacks for his lvl 20 and lvl 1 quest while dieing 5v1 way away from us all. But i see this in like 20-30% of my games that you get atleast one who ignore pings and just do whatever is best for himself. The same people also half the time never say a thing in chat and i bet they have both chat and pings muted just so they can enjoy their own singleplayer gameplay.

1 Like

This is probably part of the reason my Rag’s winrate is 68% and my zul’jin is something like 45

True, thts why i shifted to Greymane, hes at 63% winrate in SL games
while my ming, is at 50% only, (after i played her always in party sizes, this season 40 games 67% winrate with ming) , and after tht 67% winrate,
the total just reach 50.0% yesterday,
a relief!!

1 Like