Sylvana's talent "Remorseless"

1. When hitting an untalented Withering Fire from Remorseless onto a structure with Black Arrow on, the structure is NOT disabled.
  2. When hitting an untalented Withering Fire from Remorseless onto a hero 3 times, Overwhelming Affliction is applied.
  1. I’m not sure but I think since its untalented it won’t apply the trait either.
  2. The Remorseless talent causes the Withering Fire shots to apply Banshee’s Curse. However, Overwhelming Affliction activates once a target has 3 stacks of Banshee’s Curse, no matter how they were applied.

You are confusing Q and D. Untalented Q should apply D.

I addressed each point on your list as you numbered it.

Also its important to note that Remorseless does not hit 3 objects at once. It hits the initial hero, a Q is sent to another hero, also applying trait. However it will not chain further than that.

If you want, go to the Try Hero mode and turn off enemy minions, and then get to a point where you and the enemy hero are close to a structure. From there, get close to the enemy fort and auto attack the enemy hero while you have the Remorseless talent and D activated. Since there are no minions for the untalented Q to go to, it should hit the fort. Then just check if it shuts down the building or not. If it doesn’t, then that’s probably how its supposed to work since its an untalented Q, meaning it might not apply the trait (D)either.

Another possibility is that in the match where this happened, the Q either didn’t hit the fort at all, or the trait (D) already wore off.

If you have a replay, analyze and see what happened. Or post the replay here and others can review it as well.